When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anonimo Militaire.

http://www.anonimo.com/index.html

Anonimo was founded in Florence, Italy in 1997 by respected designer and entrepreneur Federico Massacesi who had already gained many year’s experience in the field of Luxury Goods for Salvatore Ferragamo SpA. His vision was to create an enterprise specializing in the production of unique Italian timepieces focused on staying true to Florentine watch making tradition. He accepted the challenge therefore to be known worldwide as the most important Italian Company producing high quality mechanical timepieces. Events conspired to set the stage for the realisation of this aim. The takeover by an international group caused a famous Florentine watchmaking house to uproot and move abroad, thus leaving an elite and established team of veteran watchmakers wishing to continue their watchmaking tradition in Florence. Happily this wealth of Florentine watchmaking experience joined forces with Federico Massacesi to form the cornerstone on which Anonimo’s success was built

This is a beautiful rep..I am currently searching for this model and deciding where to purchase...I understand this is Josh's Special order model with brushed SS and Swiss movement... IYO Is this watch worth the added $ for the model it is?,,,compared to some of the others?

Thanks...

Swiss cheese :D

152404-14509.jpg

Edited by DWSmoot

This is a beautiful rep..I am currently searching for this model and deciding where to purchase...I understand this is Josh's Special order model with brushed SS and Swiss movement... IYO Is this watch worth the added $ for the model it is?,,,compared to some of the others?

Thanks...

@DWSmoot

I had one of the asian 7750 Navitimers, and this actually wipe's the floor with it.

Not just the mov't, but the actual finish of the case and, the dial is WAY better.

The AR looks better also.

IMHO, it's worth the extra $.

Tuesday: Omega Seamaster GMT white dial. :D

morgan: That's a PAM027. I believe thomasng (somehow) still has one at the trading zone here. It has the same movement as the genuine - ETA2892 with Sopras Power Reserve model. I have the PAM028 which also has the same movement. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

These may well be out of production already and scarce by now! :g:

Only thing that would bug me is the '45' and '15 ' on the bezel are the wrong way round, but its still kinda a fun watch

You know what, I didnt even notice :lol:

It was from a Guy in the UK who uses RWI, it was just a cheapo fun purchase as I've always wanted an Emergency but you cant get a really decent replica from anywhere :(

P.S. its bloody massive, its on par with the fullsize PAM case but its alot heavier than a full s/s PAM with a 7750 chrono...

Edited by Davey

"morgan: That's a PAM027. I believe thomasng (somehow) still has one at the trading zone here. It has the same movement as the genuine - ETA2892 with Sopras Power Reserve model. I have the PAM028 which also has the same movement. :thumbsupsmileyanim:"

$500!!!! That might be why it's not sold yet? That's a lot of money for a rep regardless of engine. My piggy bank is too small.