When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingy In Leather Strap

sam_tgg

I read somewhere that it is possible to cut a Panerai 26 mm strap to fit Ingy nicely but haven't seen any pics of it.

I just got an OEM strap for Ingy today and the important thing is the metal endlink of the strap - it makes it fit the case perfectly and looks like this (Pic from TZ):

152939-14386.jpg

Here is my Ingy with OEM strap:

152939-14387.jpg

152939-14388.jpg

152939-14389.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by Sql_pl

I read somewhere that it is possible to cut a Panerai 26 mm strap to fit Ingy nicely but haven't seen any pics of it.

I just got an OEM strap for Ingy today and the important thing is the metal endlink of the strap - it makes it fit the case perfectly and looks like this (Pic from TZ):

if you don't mind my asking.....what was the damage for the oem strap? look$ awesome!

153835-14180.jpg

Here is my Ingy with OEM strap:

153835-14181.jpg

153835-14182.jpg

153835-14183.jpg

Cheers!

Hey

Nice OEM Strap. I am thinking of getting one for my brother. Is there any way you can contact me at: trustytime@gmail.com

I tried to PM you but think the mailbox is FULL

=P

Andrew