When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Try to avoid Pneumonia.

hambone

I was discharged after a 2 week hospital stay yesterday.For 4 days I grew week and could not get out of bed or eat. My Dad said to cal; an ambulance. Did, and fell down the stairs to meet them. I never felt so sick. The Doc said one more day untreated and I would be food for worms. Still weak and am on oxygen at home.

Lost my job too.

I have never sold any of my watches before, and I know the drill. Just wanted to see if there might be any interest in my 2007 DSN Fiddy,

with the swiss mvmt. This is not a sales post, just a hypothetical pondering.

Take care of your health, the flu rapidly became pneumonia. This last year has been something, My Pop is with me 4 months now. He made a remarkable recovery,

post-3251-0-84067200-1361170924_thumb.jp

Great to hear you are on the mend. May your recovery be speedy and complete. One of my family members contracted the flu but managed to avoid pneumonia... spent two weeks on an in-home nebulizer though. I have never seen this wicked a strain of Flu this year. And the scary thing is only one of the two strains is covered by the vaccine here in the U.S.

• Like 1