When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I love watches

billyfras

Do I need more of an introduction? :)

I've spent some weeks here, then I eventually signed up and even posted a couple times... Now I figure I should at least introduce myself. I'm going to need to make some friends here anyway, since I'm sure my girlfriend is about to  dump me pretty soon for looking at watches on the internet all the time. Of all the watch and rep sites I've visited, this is the most active and gives the greatest sense of security and the users are most knowledgeable, so I think ill stick around for a while.

Will I pop my rep buying cherry any time soon? Who knows? All I know is that the longer I stay here the more likely it is that I will!

I love Montblanc Timewalker Chronos, Breitling Transoceans and Rolex subs. Looking forward to seeing some more nice ones. 

See you all around!

Not to worry once you get married they just b*tch , gonna do that anyway. Now on to watches , yes stick around read a lot ! Then when you buy you will feel secure. Now you have some watches in your sites now ,trust me this will change like the weather. Relax take your time and READ.

• Like 1

Welcome to the madhouse mate   :inverted:  your doing the right thing read read and more reading before taking the plunge, keep the wallet firmly locked up till you see something you really want mate then 'Boom' your f**ked..............................just like the rest of us   :clap2: