When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Now My Wife Wants A Rep

tonibari

I have bought three reps in the last few weeks and my wife really likes the watches I got. NOW she wants one. Christmas is coming so guess what I’m thinking will be one of her presents.

Since I have no idea about women’s watches I thought I get some advice from the pros here. Also, I’m currently in an Omega phase and knowing my wife she is more into Rolex. So please help me pick a nice one. She likes the DATE-JUST with the diamond bezel, while I have tried to lead her more towards the YACHT-MASTER or even the LADY ROADSTER.

Any advice is appreciated.

Toni

i would go for a Patek philipe Twenty-4

I have bought three reps in the last few weeks and my wife really likes the watches I got. NOW she wants one. Christmas is coming so guess what I’m thinking will be one of her presents.

Since I have no idea about women’s watches I thought I get some advice from the pros here. Also, I’m currently in an Omega phase and knowing my wife she is more into Rolex. So please help me pick a nice one. She likes the DATE-JUST with the diamond bezel, while I have tried to lead her more towards the YACHT-MASTER or even the LADY ROADSTER.

Any advice is appreciated.

Toni

I agree, Narikaa has some excellent models. I bought a TAG for my gf from Narikaa. The quality is very good and she likes the watch a lot:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=14263

Omega Constellation ladies is another excellent choice. Joshua has some nice ladies' Breitlings too.

There are some nice Rolex ladies' reps, but you know how it is always with Rolex... so I'd go for TAG, Breitling or Omega.

Bling her out for Christmas. :D A couple of the dealers sell an "iced" SS AP Royal Oak. The bezel hands and markers are all "diamond". Looks very close to the gen and the stones and setting of them look very close to the gen. The only obvious fault is the gen does not have "diamond" encrusted hands. I have compared the two together at Wempe and the rep looks better with those hands. The SS makes it a more subtle blingy piece. This is the only rep my wife liked and this is comng from a woman with fairly nice gens (Breguet, Cartier, etc.). I got mine from Andrew. :)

There are lots of good dealers here like narikaa ect ect

but no one has 1/8th the size of collection for ladies as josh at www.perfect-clones.com he literaly has dozens of ladies rolex's in every gold silver 2 tone diamond no bling combo you can think of. And i'm sure if you can't find what you want he, or another dealer can find it for you.

my wife has 3 reps and 2 gens and she now wants one of those new chanel watches

it depends on who she is, what she wears a watch to - work fun, parites.

i recomend in the ladies rolex to get a mother of pearl dial - they look great. if she wants rolex, get rolex, teh ladies datejusts are really nice reps, in fact, i think they are better than the mens date anything as far as real looking.

the new chanel ceramic watches are ALL the rage, very stylish, classy and different. The nice one is a little pricey but its basically a 1:1 exact copy of a 5k watch.

lots of choices out there for the ladies these days. Like i said - variety,- see josh

good luck

also, if your wife is like mine, she isn't into staring at watches on the computer all day like iam, but once i have them, she is like, ohh thats nice, i want one too - like she did with my PAM :) and Corum

Have a look Larger daydate, from Josh, i have mysecond one on order right now as the first was so good and the lady in question loved it and i would say 99.99999 perfect and sooo classy but without being over stated.

153517-14278.jpg

Looks even better in real life, and now with the rehaut engraving and perfect rolesor bracelet