When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ever had regrets for a rep you sold?

jmarin.72

I was talking with Nikki and i at some point i asked him if had regrets for a rep he sold, you know, the kind of "Oh i wish had that watch on my wrist again, i missed it" regrets, he thought it would be a nice General discussion topic, so here we are guys.... post your thoughts and regrets!!!

I really miss 4 reps

1)3789, Gen 79320/CT ar/Domi lume, made from parts of V1/V2 editions

2)BK/WM9 YM

3)BK/WM9 V3 SUB

4)16570 Black with gen crown/tube,CHS,The Zigmeister lume and service

How bout you?

There's only one watch I regret selling. It was a TW Best 36mm Royal Oak Nick Faldo I purchased from River back in '04.

Here's one I had in more recent years; I had to do some refinishing on it to get it looking decent. I don't recall why I parted with it a second time :huh:

IMG_6560.jpg

IMG_6568.jpg

IMG_6575.jpg

IMG_6566.jpg

IMG_7182.jpg

IMG_7190.jpg

IMG_7192.jpg

IMG_7198.jpg

IMG_7202.jpg

• Like 1

I miss my MBW 1665 Great White that I sold recently. She was really perfect... Luckily, I sold it to a fellow Aussie! Over the years, I have tended to upgrade. I went from having only 1 gen to selling it to fund multiple OOTB reps. Over time, I've become too nitpicky that I now focus on high-end Frankens and a few gens. It's crazy how I ended up here to save a few thousand bucks and years later I have spent more on watches than I ever imagined even in my wildest dreams!

• Like 1

There's only one watch I regret selling. It was a TW Best 36mm Royal Oak Nick Faldo I purchased from River back in '04.

Here's one I had in more recent years; I had to do some refinishing on it to get it looking decent. I don't recall why I parted with it a second time :huh:

IMG_7192.jpg

I really hate you R :notworthy:

I have to say... There is just something about the classic RO that I always find so timeless and elegant.

The geometry of the case and bracelet... The fine, satin grain finish flirting with the crisp edges of polished surfaces... And the way it catches light; it almost sparkles like a gemstone.

And it wears quite nicely on the wrist.

The more I think about it, the more I want one...

I have to say... There is just something about the classic RO that I always find so timeless and elegant.

The geometry of the case and bracelet... The fine, satin grain finish flirting with the crisp edges of polished surfaces... And the way it catches light; it almost sparkles like a gemstone.

And it wears quite nicely on the wrist.

The more I think about it, the more I want one...

Just a quick public thank you to Ubi, he was one of the first people who helped me a lot on my first steps here

Gratidute (the Spartacus Thank You style!!!) R

probably the one I regret the most was an MBW from years ago, one of the first ones of mine that Ziggy modded. I got it from George. I sold it on an a genuine rivet bracelet which I would love to have back as well!!!