When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

which trusted dealer offers wholesale pricing?

howie2003

I'm looking to make an order over $10,000 after discounts. I know most dealers offer the 10% WU discount but can anybody direct me to a dealer who will offer me 15% additional for buying wholesale? I'm looking to make multiple orders around $10,000 each. I couldn't find direct information anywhere via searches. Thanks guys

I'm actually not looking to become a vendor, I have a few posts on RG and RWI, I just wanna create a huge collection, the watches I'm looking at just happen to be the expensive one, all between $400-650 (AP/HBB/Noob Ult Pams/etc) considering how many options there are, $10,000 is only about 2/5 of them all.

where does TS say on their website that they offer wholesale??

http://www.TimesShop.net  is a trusted dealer on RWI forum, and openly offers wholesale pricing on orders of 7 watches or more. It's clearly detailed on their web site.

Something on this forum is preventing this link from being clicked. Cut and paste it into a new window.

where does TS say on their website that they offer wholesale??

I did not realize they re-wrote their web site. They use to have an area for wholesale pricing to the public. In the Q&A section they now say to email the Sales associate to inquire about that kind of thing.

post-22602-0-04390400-1364262969_thumb.p

Haha Toro, actually I'm really patient.  I am new to the rep scene (only spent a few thousand spread around some dealers) but I am looking to solidify my scope and just settle with a single dealer and build a strong relationship going into the future.  I know this takes time, and I am willing to explore my options.  I've been eyeing these watches for a good 2-3 weeks and I finally know which ones I want for my next order :D

You need those watches so badly :)

Howie-

I think you would be surprised to find that many of the better newer reps are bought by the dealer with 15% margin or less. Many of them are actually loss leaders for dealers. The days of dealers doubling the cost are over for anything coming from the better factories. The funny thing is the money is in the canal street reps. :)

"I'm actually not looking to become a vendor, I have a few posts on RG and RWI, I just wanna create a huge collection, the watches I'm looking at just happen to be the expensive one, all between $400-650 (AP/HBB/Noob Ult Pams/etc) considering how many options there are, $10,000 is only about 2/5 of them all."

Besides $10k in replicas being virtually worthless away from replica forums, you are betting on:

Q...Will they arrive?

A...Probably, most of them anyway.

Q...Will they run?

A...Most of them...maybe.

Q...How long will they run?

A...From zero days to a year or three.

Q...Who is going to repair the dead ones?

A...That's a very good question.

Q...What if you need parts?

A...There ain't none.

Q...What about customs?

A...Prison food is getting better but don't forget the 'soap on a rope'.

Q...Why did I post this when it is none of my business?

A...Because on my first 'big deal' in 2000/2001...I got skinned out of 'only' $4200. It took over 6 months to get a little over half (in number) of what I ordered...in junk watches.

Q...How much are they worth today?

A...A few hundred bucks for the Eta movements...but they all need c/o.

A wise man once said:

If you want to end up with $10,000 worth of replica watches.

...start out with $1million.  :pimp:

A wise man once said:

If you want to end up with $10,000 worth of replica watches.

...start out with $1million.  :pimp:

Paraphrasing of conversation with Warren Buffett...."hey Warren, how can you make a million dollars?"...answer..."invest a billion in the airline industry...."