When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help needed regarding 16520 case

ghost

Seller in Italy. :g:

Low number of previous sales (mostly bezels & mid-cases - items without trademarks). :g:

Could be camera angle, but position of tube looks off-center between CGs. :g:

$(KGrHqZ,!iQFEymSTyf7BRNNlRs+5Q~~60_57.J

No pics of crown side. :g:

Could be legit, but, based on what I see, I would not have bid any higher than the value of a good rep case for this.

I received some pictures from the seller and the tube looked centered to me. What I wasn't too crazy about was the fact the same case was sold on 3/11 for $2000 and change. If the case matches the pictures I got from him, I believe it is a genuine mid case.

The seller had 2 16520 mid cases. I bought one of them (still working on an all gen 16520 project) via private messaging on ebay. I got it yesterday and promptly took it to RSC beverly hills. They called me this morning and said it was genuine.

Does anyone know if it will fit the 803B SEL? Mine is also an "L" serial which had the non SEL.

Dude can I have it sent to u so u can help me verify? How sweet would that be

If you want to pay me the same flat fee that BH charges to accept a watch for service, I will be happy to accept your money (& case). But you are going to get the same answer I (& someone responding to your post on VRF) already gave you (gratis), dude.

The sellers name is Roberto and I bought different Rolex and Tudor parts from him.

I didnt bought them on ebay and all of his parts are original.

I was searching for some difficult to get parts and he delivered them at a good price.

Buy with confidence.

+1 I have bought hard to find parts from him too.

Justin at RSC is my friend, we went to watchmaking school together at Lititz

I received some pictures from the seller and the tube looked centered to me. What I wasn't too crazy about was the fact the same case was sold on 3/11 for $2000 and change. If the case matches the pictures I got from him, I believe it is a genuine mid case.

This was me and I received this:

post-13302-136459783418.jpg