When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

INSANE WATCH

panermaniac

any news on the rep release :clown: thats pretty cool though, ive heard of a guy doing liquid filled watches somewhere on another forum...not too bad looking either, if a little tom cruise sci-fi esque...

Like those old 70s compass style watches... the Hyts do a lovely hydro watch (liquid powered movement) 5th one down is one

Here are few more .. :)

Edited by PeteM
  • Like 1

Most of these babies are 200K + there sweet but alittle out of my price range. Lol maybe one day when i hit the Powerball Jackpot.  :wiggle:

Dont  be daft you can pick most of them up for around $50K.... you wont need the Powerball for that mate...Just a quick security van heist  or bank job and one of them can be yours :) :)

When you get out that is ;)

Very interesting looking watch. It is a bit novel and complex. I prefer The simplicity of a Panerai. You know the time with a Pam in a shorter time Span.

I love this - 

They use a 2824-2 as the movement, but they separate the movement from the hands with a titanium plate. The hands are moved by magnets that work THROUGH the plate. The hands float in a liquid suspension.

So, let's see: you've got liquid AND magnets in close proximity to a movement that is the natural enemy of liquid and magnets.

I love it.

Thats cool.

I'd love to see how they made it.

Looks like they extended the hour pin to the back of the watch so it's secured by the hour pin and the movement is free to rotate once per day.

C'mon franken makers! Reproduce this with a normal dial with roman numerals.

(How you'd wind it, err...!)