When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My rep collection is (almost) gone!

ressmeplz

Do you think I have to sell my chrono???  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I have to sell my chrono?

• yes
    • no

After buying an AP diver 3.5, I've sold all my reps, except an AP ROOs chrono black dial with steel bracelet (and obviously the diver).

Considering that I have 6 gens, and that I consider the diver the best "out of the box" rep ever made, would you sell the ROOs chrono or not?

Thanks a lot, ressmeplz.

• Like 1

17 posts in 8 Days, and your asking this? lol  

So? I've sold many reps and many gens in my life, what's your problem dude?

Being a noob on rwg dosent mean being a noob in the watches world

facepalm.jpg

sure sell it to me lol  jk

If you want :D

Edited by ressmeplz

I'm not voting "yes" or "no". I think you should decide this on your own. Do you need the money to fund another watch or something else? Do you wear the watch? Well keep ask yourself some questions like this and decide yourself ;)

And if you want to, post some pics from your collection.. Curious to see all those watches

So? I've sold many reps and many gens in my life, what's your problem dude?

Being a noob on rwg dosent mean being a noob in the watches world

facepalm.jpg

If you want :D

I have no problem, you is the one asking for help :p

and you write useless reply to +1 ^^

Wow, been here a week and already stirring up stuff. Ressmelz, please spend time looking around, read up on the vast knowledge that is in our archives. You will find out that we are a truly friendly group of watch guys. we're also a tight knit group here, many guys have been here many years and have >10,000 post. So go over to the intro/rules/support section and read our rules, were also flame free.

Just advice from one noob to another.

Change can be good. Depends on your POV if you are to attached and mournful , then keep them. I have sold and given away many. Every

Now and then i miss them. Given that the market

Seems like imminent collapse, hang on to the special ones maybe.

Wow, been here a week and already stirring up stuff. Ressmelz, please spend time looking around, read up on the vast knowledge that is in our archives. You will find out that we are a truly friendly group of watch guys. we're also a tight knit group here, many guys have been here many years and have >10,000 post. So go over to the intro/rules/support section and read our rules, were also flame free.

Bloody good advice mate and I couldn't agree more  ;)  

to the OP if you want to sell your piece then get yourself upgraded to VIP my friend and post a sales ad like everybody else ;)  SS is a valued member here and so will you be given the right outlook to the forum, GLWS  

It's not a sale thread... Simply, I ask other opinions coz is difficult to find anither ROOs already in EU, so I have to be sure.

And mate, if I decide to sell, I'll open a thread on rwi not here -.-

You will never get any reliable responses unless you give more info on the watch... there are a lot of Black dial chrono APs with steel bracelets out there from quartz to secs at 12 and varying models and versions...

So the short answer is ...enjoy your diver 3.5 and your gens and go back to RWI and sell it ....

Bloody good advice mate and I couldn't agree more  ;)

to the OP if you want to sell your piece then get yourself upgraded to VIP my friend and post a sales ad like everybody else ;)  SS is a valued member here and so will you be given the right outlook to the forum, GLWS  

I don't think it's great advice really, It's good advice when noobs ask stupid questions, or freak out about Trusted dealers not replying in a few hours to them... but Ressmeplz  is a good guy, he's very active on other forums for a while now. His thread was just throwing around a few ideas he had in his head, like many other threads. That's half the fun of this hobby!

What a pointless post no ne can decide bar you if you want on sell a watch or not

I disagree. It was asking for opinions about his collection. This forum is fairly quiet as it is, I can't see any problem with threads like this asking for opinions. It's a reasonable point, when you get a rep that is almost perfect, do you draw the line...

It wasn't an attempt at selling without VIP, I'm sure of that!

I gave my opinion already, the sensible thing is to sell... but the ROOs are awesome watches too. Really impressive.

I have no doubt that Ressme is a good guy watchman, I did my due diligence over on RwI before I commented on this thread, tbh after seeing that his last couple sales ads on RwI were removed because he had too many in the time allowed for non ViP members I felt that this thread could quite easily be misconstrued as a sales ad by members looking at it.

I'm all for creating threads and posting our thoughts on the forum but when the OP keeps reiterating the fact that he wants to sell again and again I think his mind was made up before the thread was posted, well here anyway ;)  Like I have said I don't think ressme is a bad guy, he has great feedback on RwI from buyers and sellers too but if you wish to sell a piece here at least take out a membership first, my 2c

@ ressme - Glws on RwI mate (no offence intended)   :)