When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Mag Bang

jack3

Hello guys!

Just ordered my first Hublot rep,from andrew ,trustytime.

Its the mag bang

6135af58070ad3a5480cc9cba67db232.image.1

So whats your opinion on this rep?I dont know about the quality since i was about to buy strictly a SS/SS CER/SS V6 replica but i couldnt resist on this beauty!

I will have a review done also on this post when i receive the watch next week hopefully :)

Also do you have any straps propositions?you think the other rubber strap or a custom one in another colour would fit better?

Have a nice weekend guys,

JACK

Edited by jack3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys.So i received the watch yesterday.

Its a beauty really,very nice edition and i was impressed by the replica quality.

So i have some pictures for you,let me know if you like it :)

Also since this is my first rep purchace i want the opinion of the experienced members.

The watch is perfect but has 2 minor problems.

In the first picture watch carefully at the 15th spot (where the hour mark points to 3) a small white piece of dirt (maybe plastic or paper or sth?)

Its underneath the glass and i guess it cant be removed without opening the watch.its a small one but really annoys me a bit.That was not visible in the QC pics.

Also in the foto of the engine watch carefully for a faint of the black colour(its silver there) underneath the round part.that was visible in the QC pics so i guess

i kind of ''accepted'' it,i didnt pay attention to it before i got the watch in my hands.But the small white dirt is the thing that annoys me most.you think i should

contact the seller?I got it from trustytime

Anyway,maybe i am overreacting a bit but i wanted to be perfect as my first purchace.

Let me know if you like it!

post-50626-0-98508100-1366794612_thumb.j

post-50626-0-81778000-1366794615_thumb.j

post-50626-0-81901900-1366794617_thumb.j

post-50626-0-86699100-1366794629_thumb.j

First of all, this is a great first purchase! B)

Like you already said it's visable on the QC pics, so there is no way back about the rotor thing. Who cares it's on the back and almost nog vissable ;) About the wite thing under the glass, that's a tricky one!

Maybe this is a nice read for you, I posted this yesterday:

Hublot Genuine vs. Replica comparison

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/158488-hublot-genuine-vs-rep-comparison/#entry1225611

Congrats to your first rep purchase! Really a nice one! Great entry into reps!

In the rep world there are often/always some little or bigger annoyances, minor or bigger things you want have to be fixed. An experienced rep-friendly watchsmith (preferable in your near) is a must have in this game - maybe you will find him in an old fashioned small store locally (not an AD of course!), and if not just get in contact to one of the modders here.

Even your annoyances are at the moment "only" small visible flaws, soon or later you will need a watchsmith because of movement problems or servicing the movement to avoid problems...

Thanks everybody for sharing your thoughts !i definetely like it very much so i would like to fix both the front side and repaint the rotor to make it ''perfect''

anyone know where i can do that?(europe is a better for me than US).

Hope you like my first review,more to come for sure!