When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vac service and turnaround update!

vaccum

I'm quite disappointed with their communication skills really.. 

3 emails so far, been waiting for 10 days for a response and not yet a beep from Vaccum or his team.. 

I'm a returning customer and the most thing I hate is to be ignored. 

It takes but a second to respond. Just say you're busy. Say you're not willing to take my project, just don't ignore me. 

If returning customers are treated poorly like this, I wonder how new customers are treated like.  :thumbdown:
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Vac

Obviously he does good work, and i'm pleased so far with my AP's but in essence,  handing over 2.5K USD and waiting since Late Jan 2014 is a rather long time, i hope too see my next 2 peices very soon, and my 3rd when you finish it.

Ill always use VAC but communications are key to any long term relationships.  Otherwise we can begin to wonder:)

Cheers

Daz

• 3 weeks later...

Daz, 

I totally agree with you and told him that if he was closer or that there was a little more communication ( pics of work or more detailed conversations about parts) then I would give him more work his response was I have guys sending me what you send me a year every 2 months : ( .  I had many great dealings with Vac with some amazing builds which I will share one day but as of late just not feeling it as the delivery is sub par . 

Vac

Obviously he does good work, and i'm pleased so far with my AP's but in essence,  handing over 2.5K USD and waiting since Late Jan 2014 is a rather long time, i hope too see my next 2 peices very soon, and my 3rd when you finish it.

Ill always use VAC but communications are key to any long term relationships.  Otherwise we can begin to wonder:)

Cheers

Daz