When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please help support RWG

Admin

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Yo Mike, as the bounser i hear you have a very "tight" job :D

Admin just told me that if you want to be Diamond you have to let Mike check you, and bro mate i love you like crazy, you know that, but [censored] bro, i aint ready for this [censored]!

post-33845-0-02227600-1367358112_thumb.j

Guy's im telling, i just saw this chick coming out of the Diamond Lounge, i was in my old platinum corner drinking a redbull vodka, same old same old i know! But she walks up to me and gives me a little paper slip and she smiled and said "its from and old friend" then the cunt gives me a kiss on the fucking nose, see you soon she says and walks away!!!

I opend the slip and i read "the bitch that just kissed your nose, just sucked my dick in the D-Lounge" Regards your friend Legendkiller

Mother fuckers!!! I hate you Diamond freaks!!! One day i will kick that door open and piss on all your heads :D

Oohhh right i took a quick iphone pic if the chick!!!

Thats f**king funny man I'm laughing my ass off right now Z your a crazy bastad   :inverted:  pssst.................she did me first   :whistling:

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Thats f**king funny man I'm laughing my ass off right now Z your a crazy bastad :inverted: pssst.................she did me first :whistling:

Thanks mate :D i was pissing my pants myself when i wrote it hahahaha

Thanks mate :D i was pissing my pants myself when i wrote it hahahaha

now now, ZK, I knew you were a crazy Cuban with a love for vodka and redbull, but I had NO idea how good your creative imagination is! :D

I had a very good laugh reading the nonsense you typed! Made my day! :D :D

Please join us in the Diamond lounge soon, you and your idiocy are missed greatly my friend! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Hey guys- as a few have mentioned already I'm new to the forums, just over a month now, and have been overwhelmed by the great people who frequent these boards. I upgraded my account yesterday to VIP without knowing RWG needed the heavy support to maintain. I just upgraded, again, to platinum. Keep up the great work!

(Ps. If someone can help me cancel my regular VIP subscription and leave the Plat reoccurring active I'd appreciate it, thanks!)

Hey guys- as a few have mentioned already I'm new to the forums, just over a month now, and have been overwhelmed by the great people who frequent these boards. I upgraded my account yesterday to VIP without knowing RWG needed the heavy support to maintain. I just upgraded, again, to platinum. Keep up the great work!

(Ps. If someone can help me cancel my regular VIP subscription and leave the Plat reoccurring active I'd appreciate it, thanks!)

Thank you for your support. Your VIP subscription has been cancelled.