When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please help support RWG

Admin

What's this with the diamond club? I don't want to miss out and have Mike and Legend the only members, share the love!

It's a new $50 per month donation membership tier in RWG mate. You're of course free to join me! ;)

I learnd so much here, and the knowledge and helpfulness of all members here prevented me from getting scammed.

All the informations here, all the kindness, this is just PRICELESS! Also the fun browsing this forum... :clap2:

So I upgraded to VIP, really hoping that MANY will follow to help this great place!!!

First of all, let me thank all the members that have answered my request and upgraded so far:tu: Hope many more of you will do the same. Upgrading your membership is without a doubt the best way to support our great community!

Chief can not get donation link to work" 0%" in box can not get out and put in money?

The donation-feature is working without any problems for me. I click the donate button, I am then forwarded to Paypal, fill in the desired donation amount and then log into PP-account. If this doesn't work, feel free to PM me and I will give you the PP-address you can use.

Come on guys, who needs a gnarly titanium dive chrono?  It's manly, it's a beast, and if someone buys it TODAY, I'll donate 100% of the proceeds to RWG.  It will henceforth be known as THE RWG CHRONO.

Who's in?   http://www.rwgforum....ono-dive-beast/

dt1000_front.jpg

• Like 2

Donation made, this is honestly the BEST site ive ever been apart of. I dont have deeeeep pockets like some of the members here but i try to give alittle bit as much as possible, because alittle here and there make alot in the end. I dont think you could go anywhere else and find this kind of info on the net.

Mike, I feel that having a big heart is more important than having deep pockets anywhere on earth. RWG is home to me and I'll always have a place in my heart for it. I agree with you on your sentiments for this place. :drinks: