When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Welcome to our first diamond member, Legendkiller

Admin

Platinum will have to do for me :S

All members are important to RWG, especially those of you who contribute either every month or pay semi-annually/yearly. It is thanks to you that our playground is still online.. So a BIG :tu: to all of you!

is no one else going to give props for the Jetmid reference?  Classic

All Diamond members should endeavour to memorize that tale of intrigue.  One can never tell when conversation might run thin around the Diamond Lounge cigar humidor, and simply mentioning "Jetmid" will result in peals of laughter and raised glasses.  :drinks:

Yeah even in 2007 we were talking about the good old days of RWG.

I'll tell ya, this place gets in your blood. It's a good thing that Jetmid thread didn't spiral off into another TRL thread from that black t-shirt. We'd STILL be wiping the tears of laughter from our eyes.

Since you are a diamond member, I'll let you in on this public secret ;)

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/64280-jetmid/

There you guys go again, dredging up buried secrets from the past!  That just reminded me, here is Jetmid's updated Facebook profile pic as of March 17th.  Still in Kansas city, now in the graphic car wrapping business..........ho, hum.............the Legend is far more entertaining than his reality, the dude's now 34.  My how time flies, can't believe its been 10 years since he graced our presence with "I sell jets, this is "my" Patek, I'm sure someone can beat that?",

562229_4638419040948_1541642475_n.jpg