When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO Ceramic QC picture? Is the pearl looks ok (center)?

dvn

I've noticed something with a lot of reps, that either the pearl is oversized or the triangle is undersized. On the gen, and some reps I've seen, there is a larger gap between the edge of the pearl and the edge of the triangle. I noticed this on my QC pics, and mentioned it to Andrew, but he told me that's just how it was, and that I could either accept it or cancel my order. Strange that I saw a rep on this site that was also from TT, and had a very good pearl with acceptable gaps.

It seems all the 42mm black bezel CPO reps and the LM 45mm reps have pearl a little lowish, some better than others. The 45mm are better and the pumpkin also. You might get a little better if you reject and reject but unlikely. I seriously hope noobs upcoming releases of these Ceramic POs deal with the location of the pearl once and for all.

Looks fine to me.

I mean, unless you carry round a loupe and use it to read the time from your watch every single time, you're never, ever going to notice its off by 0.2mm.

And remember that when you get it and check it very carefully, you'll see it then, but after half an hour wearing a new watch I completely forget minor thing like that as I'm enjoying just looking at the watch as a whole, a very pretty, very nice, new and shiny thing!

Richard

• 2 weeks later...