When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Was Tiger woods wearing a Submariner?

alligoat

I spotted this on a TV at a bar from across the room, grabbed my phone to confirm, pretty sure it's a DSSD. Almost put mine one this morning after seeing his last night, had almost forgotten about it.

OK, so it looks like it's a DSSD. Thanks guys.

And you know that those pancake house girls are probably feeling lonely since Tiger's had to clean up his act! But after giving up $100 million, only an idiot would keep fooling around like that!

• 1 year later...

I just ordered the Rolex deep sea sea dweller today from Andrew at trusty time. I went to my local Rolex dealer and tried gen on. One wowwww Rolex finally did it. Made a incredible five watch bigger the 40 Mm. What a watch. My favorite watch I have is my omega ceramic orange number planet ocean 42mm with black orange stitching rubber strap. I love 42mm to 45 Mm. I like the subs but to small. Rolex finally got it correct. My Rolex is on its way from the best dealer out there trusty time(andrew ) been using him for years and won't use anyone else. This is the exact watch tiger has on. Andrew also has this watch in pvd black. Will be ordering it next. Always wanted my planet ocean was my dream watch and I get all kinds of complements on it even more now with the new rubber strap from trusty time $85us but now I have a new favorite Rolex DSSD. One more time WhAT WATCH. Will post pics when it arrives. Did I mentions Andrew's DSSD are water PROOF 50atm. Even in the 2813 21j same body as Swiss movement only difference for $188us what a buy. Other celbs that wear Rolex DSSD David Beckham celrise Theron (yes she wears a man's Rolex at, 43mm. Looks sexy on her)