When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quality Check - Help Please - AP RoyalOak Offshore Diver 3.5

Vodka

That's a great looking AP Diver, I too am curious which dealer this is ordered from.  Thanks for the post!

It certainly looks good but I don't think I'd be brave enough to say there are "no issues".

Bear in mind too that you can only see what the photos show, no more.

This is a $350 rep of a $15k watch. Don't expect perfection, and you'll be a happy bunny in this game.

Pure Time is Angus Correct?

How was the communication and does he respond you your emails right away? :)

I am not sure about the person's name , but the site is Puretime. 

Most of the communication was just regular status order updates. I will update my post in regards to overall customer experience once I receive my watch. 

Are you fellows serious about your comments on the so-called flaws ?

If you want a perfect watch, get the genuine article.

You cannot expect perfection from a replica worth one-poofteenth (Aussie slang) of the genuine article.

FFS..............grow up !

Besides.........it isn't ethical to post QC pics in an open forum and ask others to pick faults.

If you (purchaser) can't see any, then that's all that matters.

I'll step off my soapbox now.

@Russ1965

Maybe they should keep all this factory seconds(aussie slang) for you. :)

Quote taken from Russ1965 post:

You cannot expect perfection from a replica worth one-poofteenth (Aussie slang) of the genuine article.

We are comparing it to $400 watches on the market. Eg:Invicta, citizen and casio watches.

So you are seriously going to pay $400 for a watch with a ruin 50 marker on the bezel. :fool:

Russ you might have spent time other boards but here we all help out on QC, think of it this way we are friends asking each other for second set of eyes. As far as flaws as you can read I missed stuff others saw as am not a picky guy. Now that the eagle eyes have spotted it yes lume on 50 sloppy and yes the hand is in indeed bent ask for another. At 400 they gotta get it right no matter if gen is 5000 or 20000 k these watches cost them peanuts to make. I have a parnis which is a dead ringer for a IWC rep same movement dial crystal you name it cost me 65 bucks shipped put another name on dial now 200- 300 hundred dollar watch. They can ship and sell at 65 with a profit so what do you think this 400 dollar piece cost to make.

Point taken, Mike.

However, the purchaser/inquirer is no newbie.

He/She's been a member for over 5 and a half years.

That's almost (collectively) longer than all of the 'helpful' members (who've pointed out the flaws) have been around these parts.

Just sayin'.......... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

@Vodka

What happen? :huh: Did you end up getting the watch? Did Angus swap another one? I've never bought from PT b4. But judging by 

the conversation we had, he sounds like a understanding guy. :g:  

P.S This is a Noob AP Diver. Out of all the TD's, Angus is closest(best buddy) to Noob factory. (Mr Creme la........) :love:

Edited by 8pm

i'm still annoyed that my inner dial for my v3.5 came scratched and they just sent me a new second hand needle because mine is bent and can't send me a new dial.

what's the point of me sending back my watch when they can just send me a new one. i'm just so annoyed with the watch everytime i look at it and i've dropped so much $$ because I even bought a gen short strap. zzz