When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

www.ttw888.com Being Blocked In USA

Hello,
I wanted to let you know Andrew's site, www.ttw888.com, is not only being blocked by RoadRunner.  It is now also being blocked when going through my USA encrypted proxy.  When I use my USA proxy, nothing comes through.  I didn't think they could do that, but they have. 

I suspect they will gradually cut off all USA server access to www.ttw888.com.  In the future, the only way to access it will be through foreign proxies.

Clear your browsing history, cookie, and cache, and try again.

www.ttw888.com is not coming up on both Internet Explorer 9 and FireFox 21.  Both are blocked on both my direct Roadrunner and USA proxy connections.  The only time it comes up is through a foreign proxy which I won't mention.  It is not PandaPow.

Edited by illustrations

Hello,

I wanted to let you know Andrew's site, www.ttw888.com, is not only being blocked by RoadRunner.  It is now also being blocked when going through my USA encrypted proxy.  When I use my USA proxy, nothing comes through.  I didn't think they could do that, but they have. 

I suspect they will gradually cut off all USA server access to www.ttw888.com.  In the future, the only way to access it will be through foreign proxies.

I'm on roadrunner and its not being blocked