When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Submariner 116610 from www.thebestsub.nl *Noob alert*

maevit4996

thebestsub.nl is a site I ran into while looking for purchasing a Submariner 116610. I am a noob but I have been doing some research.

The watches here seem to have the correct rehaut engraving, the hour markers seem good with correct size and borders, the cyclops seem to project the date at 2.5 times. The descriptions of the watch on the site are very thorough and have close up pictures as well as a video. The watch runs on a ETA 2836-2 movement with pictures to show that it isnt a clone, which I'm okay with. The bracelet has that hairline finish with no polished links like bad reps have. The guys who run this website also disclose that these watches are from their supplier in Guangzhou, perhaps one of the TDs on this forum?

Apologize for any noob remarks but hoping you guys can help out with this.

Thank-you

Never heard of that site.

Stay away from them and use our trusted dealers instead!

No offense, but 1st post and presenting a site that claims to have the best sub, sounds a bit fishy to me.

Edited by fitmic

Why do i have a funny feeling...hmmm..

Sent from my Bezel using 116610

Yep got that same feeling too, not seen one of these 'sites' for a while on here  :g: to the op use the Trusted Dealers mate that's why we have them !

thebestsub.nl is a site I ran into while looking for purchasing a Submariner 116610. I am a noob but I have been doing some research.

The watches here seem to have the correct rehaut engraving, the hour markers seem good with correct size and borders, the cyclops seem to project the date at 2.5 times. The descriptions of the watch on the site are very thorough and have close up pictures as well as a video. The watch runs on a ETA 2836-2 movement with pictures to show that it isnt a clone, which I'm okay with. The bracelet has that hairline finish with no polished links like bad reps have. The guys who run this website also disclose that these watches are from their supplier in Guangzhou, perhaps one of the TDs on this forum?

Apologize for any noob remarks but hoping you guys can help out with this.

Thank-you

YES. FINALLY! THE PERFECT SUB!

ARE YOU THE CHOSEN ONE... M3553NG3R 53L3CT3D BY 7H3 53CR37 CoUNC1L?

Yawn.... thread closed.