When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new modded AP Diver :)

rps01

I see what all the fuss is about now. The AP Diver is truly a stunning watch!!

Everything about is screams 'quality'. I went for the Swiss movement, and had Toro send direct to Goin

Full relume (including inner bezel)

Sunken bezel screws

Double AR crystal

Movement serviced

Waterproofed

The AR is incredible - well worth the time, in my opinion. Watch sits superbly on the wrist and has great presence

Anyone sitting on the fence with this one - don't hesitate!! BUY IT!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Quick phone pic...

IMAG0199_zps98f3f193.jpg

what did the mods cost?  beautiful watch.

woosh who did u get this from??

The diver is indeed one of the best reps ever.....Who did the mods for you?

Watch is from Toro. Mods are by Goin. PM me if you'd like more details about the mods and what they cost me

Beautiful watch...I have got to get one of these. How is the second hand and did you have any issue with yours coming in bent as I reading more and more regarding this model?

Beautiful watch...I have got to get one of these. How is the second hand and did you have any issue with yours coming in bent as I reading more and more regarding this model?

second hand is arrow-straight - just perfect

A word to the wise though guys - changing straps on AP ROO's is "challenging", to say the least. The bezel screws can be a nightmare to get back in. I tried putting a bracelet on this yesterday - for the life of me couldn't get the screws to engage, so I gave up and put the rubber strap back on. Took me nearly two hours of swearing. Never again!!! 

Bought a 2.0 Diver fully modded (double AR, relume dial & bezel, sunken screws) from another trusted member last month and I concur, amazing wristwatch. I understand the 3.5 is more accurate though this little 2.0 sings. Colorless AR on the crystal is a must. The dial pops and the watch has received many a compliment. Congratulations on a great purchase! qa5u8y2u.jpg Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...