When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1570 flat top 3's date wheel

whoopy12

Does anyone have a 1570 flat top 3's datewheel I could purchase/borrow? I just purchased a 1570 movement, but am a bit discouraged due to the lack of decent aftermarket options at the moment.

WSO aka Mr. Slimeball is the only person I see selling them...

If I could borrow someone's datewheel (or maybe someone could send me a scanned file of theirs) I would throw it into illustrator, create a vector file, and get some manufactured in silver :D

Does anyone have a 1570 flat top 3's datewheel I could purchase/borrow? I just purchased a 1570 movement, but am a bit discouraged due to the lack of decent aftermarket options at the moment.

WSO aka Mr. Slimeball is the only person I see selling them...

If I could borrow someone's datewheel (or maybe someone could send me a scanned file of theirs) I would throw it into illustrator, create a vector file, and get some manufactured in silver :D

now were talking....!!!!

• 1 year later...

Hi Whoopy12

I know this is an old post but did you produce any flat top DWO's ? I have a MBK inbound at the end of the summer from Reg and am looking at collecting the mod components. I just can't find a decent DWO at all. Thanks in advance.

This project never got off the ground, but fellow member Polexpete produced some of the best vintage rolex dwo's I've ever seen (see link below):

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/171704-date-wheel-overlays-flat-3-silver-for-eta/