When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yuki 1016 dials - restock or updates?

ogladio

I quote myself:

"I find the serifes of the EXPLORER and ROLEX text look a bit strange (look at eg the E or the R of Explorer or the L of Rolex).

The 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10 and 11 hour indexes don't have sharp edges (but maybe it's just the bad lume and can be fixed).

And I don't know if it's just the bad picture but it seems that the Swiss T<25 text is so fat that it almost bleeds into the minute track.

The Space Dweller dials are the wrong version, they should have a - I call it a - wide mouth crown.

Closer inspection, off: gap between Explorer and Oyster Perpetual, gap between Oyster and Perpetual, gap between the SC and OC text.

The text of the Space Dweller look crisper and thinner, which I like.

But maybe I am just anal or biased, I've never been a huge fan of yuki."

Thing is, there are very few options, NDT is overpriced as well an Minh, the Ingod are better imho but difficult to fit, the Manhand ones are a.) too small or b.) have the old numerals that are wrong.

Do you need a dial? Maybe I can help.

Edited by 1680

I quote myself:

"I find the serifes of the EXPLORER and ROLEX text look a bit strange (look at eg the E or the R of Explorer or the L of Rolex).

The 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10 and 11 hour indexes don't have sharp edges (but maybe it's just the bad lume and can be fixed).

And I don't know if it's just the bad picture but it seems that the Swiss T<25 text is so fat that it almost bleeds into the minute track.

The Space Dweller dials are the wrong version, they should have a - I call it a - wide mouth crown.

Closer inspection, off: gap between Explorer and Oyster Perpetual, gap between Oyster and Perpetual, gap between the SC and OC text.

The text of the Space Dweller look crisper and thinner, which I like.

But maybe I am just anal or biased, I've never been a huge fan of yuki."

Thing is, there are very few options, NDT is overpriced as well an Minh, the Ingod are better imho but difficult to fit, the Manhand ones are a.) too small or b.) have the old numerals that are wrong.

Do you need a dial? Maybe I can help.

It never fails to amaze me how much knowledge members' of this board hold. Impressive 1680!