When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sneak peek of my new franken project

chiman12

I'm excited for this build.  I't may take a few months, but I am sure it is worth it.

Oo la la! Zenith movement? :D

wee...wee...err...oui...oui!!!

Amazing build... I would love to know the details on how you sourced these parts.

about 4 yrs of gathering parts!  I started of with a gen bezel, then the gen pushers (tops only), followed with the dial and hand set and finally the case. I have a rep gold wrapped braclet, but I think I'll go to a leather strap instead.  What I still need is the crystal and the bottom part of the pushers.

C, I hope you've stayed dry these past few months!  Very excited to see that dial finally go to work!

M!  Its still pretty wet here. I assume you got my spring bars, because they didn't get returned this time.

That not a zenith dial. Should be an interesting build!

What are the parts?

It most definitely is...have a look at the sub-dials.  It is confusing though as the 116523 has the exact same dial...

I started of with a gen bezel, then the gen pushers (tops only), followed with the dial and hand set and finally the case. I have a rep gold wrapped braclet, but I think I'll go to a leather strap instead. What I still need is the crystal and the bottom part of the pushers.

Oh, man!  Chi - you be runnin' with the BIG dawgs, now!!! :Jumpy:

I'm still a small chihuahua in a big world of franken building...

It most definitely is...have a look at the sub-dials.  It is confusing though as the 116523 has the exact same dial...

Ah. I didn't realize that a 116523 dial would fit in a 16520 case/movement. I'd have bought a very different dial if it'd known that!

Good luck. That's a monster build for sure.

Ah. I didn't realize that a 116523 dial would fit in a 16520 case/movement. I'd have bought a very different dial if it'd known that!

Good luck. That's a monster build for sure.

It will not! This is a 4030 dial i assume..rare in that case! Seen arabic ones before!