When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

*****the Bell & Ross Br01 Is Out!********

tonton2000

Truly an awesome sight. Glad they Lumed the dial and hands the same. Wear that one outside your flight suit, pop down your polarized visor, pull some G's, and feel the manliness!!! :cool2:

Don't fall in the water, though, that thing will drag you under!

Based upon measurements from the photos, comparing the known case width (46mm) to the lugh width, I calculate a lug width of 24mm. Going to need another black NATO strap from TimeFactors!

YH :cc_jockey:

I sincerely think that the lugwidth is more than 24mm. I have come to this conclusion only because I was wearing my PAM 001 whilst looking at a genuine BR01 at Barney's. Nope, I did not bother asking the ingrates that worked the watch counter. I could be wrong; and I would like to know the answer.

Cheers

I think it is our duty to push these dealers that are less than forthcoming to add "Copy" or "Asian" to their descriptions. I'm a noob and I totally expected my B&R to be an ETA (swiss) since they are using "Asian" to describe the other movements. I understood that if the term ETA is used then it's Swiss! If you can't trust people selling fake watches, who can you trust? Hmmm... that didn't sound right. :bicycle:

I think it is our duty to push these dealers that are less than forthcoming to add "Copy" or "Asian" to their descriptions. I'm a noob and I totally expected my B&R to be an ETA (swiss) since they are using "Asian" to describe the other movements. I understood that if the term ETA is used then it's Swiss! If you can't trust people selling fake watches, who can you trust? Hmmm... that didn't sound right. :bicycle:

I agree. I had my naivete stripped here one day when someone posted pictures of the Seagul versions of the 2892-A2 when I was touting the absolute bargain of getting an ETA 2892 Aqua Terra for a song.