When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Look What Came Today... (Franken Submariner 16613)

wiseguy1481

Just bought this watch on RG over the weekend... Yeah, I have been missing out on these 16613's.

Rolex 16613 WM9

- Genuine Rolex Blue Sunburst Dial

- Genuine Rolex Gold Trip-lock Crown / Tube

- Genuine Rolex Crystal

- Genuine Rolex Blue Insert / Pearl

Here are the pictures I just took:

post-51930-0-61336800-1378344063_thumb.j

post-51930-0-51324700-1378344127_thumb.j

post-51930-0-40930600-1378344157_thumb.j

post-51930-0-33861800-1378344200_thumb.j

post-51930-0-47380800-1378344222_thumb.j

@Doc, I bought this watch on Sunday on RepGeek to add to my collection. I then went to a Rolex Dealer on Monday (Holiday) and fell in love with a 116613 Sub-c and after doing some quick math in my head realized that I could own that watch if I off loaded all of my frankens.

With that said... There will be a few lucky members who will benefit from my decision to go GEN... you're all welcome... :)

@Doc, I bought this watch on Sunday on RepGeek to add to my collection. I then went to a Rolex Dealer on Monday (Holiday) and fell in love with a 116613 Sub-c and after doing some quick math in my head realized that I could own that watch if I off loaded all of my frankens.

With that said... There will be a few lucky members who will benefit from my decision to go GEN... you're all welcome... :)

Let me be the first to congratulate you when you get the superior updated 116613. Though most would disagree with me, and I'm no hater as I like both, but as I've had both I find the updated version better. I love my rep of it and it is one of three watches that I may do as gen.

Your watch is great.

I am one step before buy a gen preowned 16613 mod 2003.I like the old case better from ceramic,tried it yesterday and the first main tell for me is the more correct and deeper rehaut..

But needed 4800 euros...

Sure yours is one from the better rep 16613 ever builded.

Edited by greenking

• 2 weeks later...

I have these watches for sell. I worn them 2x, and I am in the market for 116613 (newer model) which has brighter colour among other things. I bought them for $278.00 plus  $55 shipping from China, and I can ship them for about 250 from Europe.....I can make photos, if there is an interest...or I can exchange them for 116613 in a mint condition as these are...

Edited by wantnewwatches

I have these watches for sell. I worn them 2x, and I am in the market for 116613 (newer model) which has brighter colour among other things. I bought them for $278.00 plus $55 shipping from China, and I can ship them for about 250 from Europe.....I can make photos, if there is an interest...or I can exchange them for 116613 in a mint condition as these are...

You are NOT allowed to make back door sales, and it's also very impolite to jump in the middle of another members thread with a sales pitch! I know that you are new, but that doesn't exempt you from the rules we all follow.