When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Britney Spears Crotch Shot

jraines87

It's often interesting to see what pops up in the "Similar Topics" section below RWG threads. In this particular case the top item is "Inge Wrist Shots." Am I getting old, or are those Inge pics a lot hotter than Britney uncovered?

Let's compare......beautifully designed IWC vs. ugly pantyless trailer trash......yea, I think I'll go for the watch ;)

I always thought she doesnt shave?

Never heard about her puss, but Fred Durst of the rock band "Limp Bizkit", said she had a pretty hairy tater-hole when he was with her.

Maybe Paris taught her how to shave properly. I was surprised to hear she wasn't bald; I can't remember the last time I actually saw a girl that didn't...

Wow..Kevin got away from a bad one... you can still see her cesarean section scar

the woman has no class... :o

wow. it is pretty bad when you are not classy enough for kevin federline :o:o

Never heard about her puss, but Fred Durst of the rock band "Limp Bizkit", said she had a pretty hairy tater-hole when he was with her.

Maybe Paris taught her how to shave properly. I was surprised to hear she wasn't bald; I can't remember the last time I actually saw a girl that didn't...

Because its just nasty if they dont do it YUK :yuk::yuk::yuk: