When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Red Sub owners - need help

Canuck88

I'm looking to add a red sub to my collection, but know very little about them... I've done as much research as possible, but they aren't nearly as talked about as regular subs...

So my question is - who is really happy with their red sub, can you post a pic or two, and where did you get it (feel free to PM that info to me to keep it private). I'd really appreciate the help in selecting one.

Cheers!

And after you get a hold of a red sub fr. Watchmaster, or MBW, get in touch w/ Joe to get it modded (RBJ69).

he's got a whole list of mods that he can perform to make the watch look more like the originals.

Install a Tropic 127 plastic crystal,

a correct bezel insert

modify the crowm guards to look like the original

drill out the lug hole- the orig are larger than the rep holes and install larger springbar pins

polish the case and the bracelet

Then you'll be wearing around a red sub that'll fool just about everyone! Only a WIS would be able to tell that it's not real!

Thanks for the replies guys - in my 4 month absence from the other RWG I had forgotten all about MBW & WM's red subs (duhhhh!).

Unfotunately for me, a WM/MBW red sub with joe mods (which, IIRC comes to about $400+) is too much money for me right now...

Guess I'll have to settle for a black Planet Ocean...

I'm looking to add a red sub to my collection, but know very little about them... I've done as much research as possible, but they aren't nearly as talked about as regular subs...

So my question is - who is really happy with their red sub, can you post a pic or two, and where did you get it (feel free to PM that info to me to keep it private). I'd really appreciate the help in selecting one.

Cheers!

got this one from kingshowbox. Very happy with it, though don't wear it much. I think silixprime has this one also.

post-358-1143496487_thumb.jpg