When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

swiss 7750 Custom Breitling Navitiner Fighters

tonton2000

Holy s**t, so you went for one from Josh.

I was wondering if anyone bit at that price.

Well, tell us more about it, and congrats!

In all honesty, i can't find a fault with it.

The brushed finish is done REALLY well, and it has a really good feel to it, which is quite hard to achieve.

The movement has such a nice feel to it when winding, and the chrono runs super smoothly.

It has a decorated rotor as well. The original has a Breitling caliber 13 movt, which is basically a decorated swiss 7750.

AR coating is nice and most strikingly of all, the dial is SUPERB! :wub:

I have a friend who has a watch shop in London, and he stocks brands like Breitling, Roger Dubuis, IWC etc. and he thought it was a gen until i told him. He had a genuine Breitling Chronomat Evolution on hand to compare bracelets and such with. Only comment he made was that it feels 'too new' for a model that is supposed to be quite old and discontinued.

Superb.

Is this one of those new Serie Speciale (swiss) versions that Joshua sells... or have you built it yourself?

I need to link this post to the Breitling Guide when I do the next update. Thanks for sharing, magnificient watch!!!

Superb.

Is this one of those new Serie Speciale (swiss) versions that Joshua sells... or have you built it yourself?

I need to link this post to the Breitling Guide when I do the next update. Thanks for sharing, magnificient watch!!!

Yeah this is the swiss 7750 serie speciale Fighters edition custom version from Joshua.

I just added the boxset and papers.

Believe me, if you have the money, buy it, thats the best advice i can give you.

what is the different between asia 7750 version and swiss 7750 version of this watch?

only the movement?

$500 more for a swiss 7750?

i sell decorated 7750 for half price and poeple will tell me it is to expensive... but if josh sell it,it is GREAT?

:g:

• 3 weeks later...
How is the bezel on this one tonton?

It seems a bit loose on my GFs 2Tone from EL.

Cheers!

The bezel is definately not as loose as the 3,6,9 navitimer i bought from Ruby

Its alot stiffer and has a better feel to it when you rotate it.

The numbers on the outer bezel and inner bezel line up much better as well

• 6 months later...

I see its almost a year since you got this watch. Can I ask how its running for you? I am considering one as well. Would it be easy to add 1 or 2 links to the bracelet, I think I have exactly a 8" wrist and I've heard these are tight. I would switch to a leather band but the brushed bracelet sounds nice!

I think there may have been different variations between silver and black, but its easy to get the hands repainted black

does it have bubble sapp? or standard rep navi flat/slightly domed sapphire?

i have a gen cal.13 and gen serie speciale crown. ;-)

Mine has a slightly domed crystal just like my Steelfish which is also slightly domed, but unlike the Bentley GT I have which has a perfectly flat crystal. I've had my Navitimer double AR coated, relumed and the subdial hands painted black. It looks stunning!

I am not a Breitling man but I have the serie speciale as well... The Asian that is. Supernice... The flaws on the speling on the caseback don't bother me... Other slight mistakes are the silver subdial hands should be black and the 1000m etc numbers rim are to small... The watch is beautiful with the doomed crystal.