When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seaking any kind of information about member 100

concepta

Hi RWG:ers

Looking for any kind of information regarding member 100 (lovethe91 over at RG)

Long story short; Bought a expensive part from him that he failed to deliver (130711)

He promised a refund but have gone silent despite PMs and emails.

I have a open PP dispute that ends today which he still not answered to either!

If you have any kind of address info etc would you please care to share via PMs?

Thanks guys!

Hi C,

If you sent money for 'items'then your 100% covered, if you sent it as 'a gift' then your on shaky ground. I recently bought a Vintage 78360 bracelet on VRF and it arrived in a complete state, nothing like the pictures on the listing. The seller didn't respond, i provided proof of post with tracking number so i automatically got refunded.

Good Luck Mate

DH 

Blimey C !!

Remind me never to travel on any form of transport that you are on.... your luck mate aint good karma...

I hope it gets resolved mate.... one way or another....

Dont PP offer some  sort of delay payment from your account now....? They pay seller but you dont pay till receipt etc....or its an option..but not sure if its available in tehse sorts of deals..

Is he about much? here or on RG......

How did you get on with the HBB BBK mate? Have you heard owt?

..if there is funds in his account!

Yes name; 100

I thought PP refunded you and then claimed the money back. You got the money back either way?

Not much point in paying via normal PP if their protection promises mean nothing.

I thought PP refunded you and then claimed the money back. You got the money back either way?

Not much point in paying via normal PP if their protection promises mean nothing.

I thought the same thing till I was told of a scammer that avoided this.... you simply close your PP sources...

Now I dont think that is worth doing personally unless its a big scam but apparently its more regular than you might think ...even over small sums...

I found there were many more ways than that if you are a scammer ...its been discussed alot on here...but best and quickest place to see the way these scammers work is to go on the eBay forum or help/support section...

I had always thought the protection was more an insurance...but apparently not..its reliant on them being able to recoup funds from seller... I had assumed thats why they charged such large fees relatively..

Hi C,

If you sent money for 'items'then your 100% covered, if you sent it as 'a gift' then your on shaky ground. I recently bought a Vintage 78360 bracelet on VRF and it arrived in a complete state, nothing like the pictures on the listing. The seller didn't respond, i provided proof of post with tracking number so i automatically got refunded.

Good Luck Mate

DH 

I sent money as item. Not sure if they will cover it unless there is money in his account (which i doubt there is)

Blimey C !!

Remind me never to travel on any form of transport that you are on.... your luck mate aint good karma...

I hope it gets resolved mate.... one way or another....

Dont PP offer some  sort of delay payment from your account now....? They pay seller but you dont pay till receipt etc....or its an option..but not sure if its available in tehse sorts of deals..

Is he about much? here or on RG......

How did you get on with the HBB BBK mate? Have you heard owt?

Hahahaha..thanks mate!

The Hub is hopefully after many weeks on its way here! Thanks for the help!