When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watchpart.co.uk - Avoid

PeteM

Hi guys

I am sure most of you wont be affected by this thread but just in case you are thinking of ordering from them.... then I just wanted to pass on my experience of late.

I have ordered from them before without issue... the last time was at beginning of the year

However recently I used again..... I didnt bother checking reviews etc as I had used them before..

But after ordering and paying ...I received no emails of confirmation or any updates.... so after a few weeks I contacted them...I heard nothing back...I tried again... still nothing..

So out of interest I checked some reviews on gen forums etc and found I wasnt the only guy having some issues with communication etc

Turns out that from reading the reviews and feedback... taht many guys had paid money and got nothing sent and all their mails ignored... some were dragged along till after the PP claim period... but majority were just ignored... and phone calls not answered

Some guys recieved their order which was either incorrect items or damaged stock...

If you look at the site and support page it all looks totally professional and competent as it was last time I ordered but obviously the guys there are having problems and that is effecting the orders and its customers...

I guess I should have checked first maybe but having as I said used them before I didnt think to....

So after reading this feedback I imediately started a PP claim.... I heard nothing back from them again but after a couple of days I received a PP refund.

So please be aware.... if you are thinking of ordering..

watchpart.co.uk

Thanks for the heads up, I too was going to order from them but I discovered those poor reviews, which in turn stopped me from ordering/buying. Shame really as the parts I was after, they were only available from this place, but have since found star time, which seem to stock the same, so all good.

I like Cosuins too but as you say the VAT is a forgotten cost until the basket.....

There are a few places I prefer hence why I used this place so seldom.... I found from checking recent reviews they have been popular with TAG guys looking for parts and average loss has been around $100... which aint to be sniffed at...

I needed a couple certain fonted date indicators... which I couldnt source elsewhere... well I couldnt here either it turns out !! ;)

But as long as everyone else considering using them is aware of the risk ...then I am happy :)