When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scammer of a different sort alert !

Mike on a bike

Guys check out this thread RWG biz: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=63166

This guy is banned there and RWI so we and Repgeek are next most likely. As you can see I have requested info in thread and I have also contacted parties via PM. As soon as I get info will post here so if he comes in under another name which he will if he does at least we are on guard.

Tony getting more info , that is what I thought also.

OK did get this "Bangkok 10400", Thailand so we know where he is. Not exactly your average ship to location to say the least.

This info also ""Tan is my surname. But it's a chinese name, so it's Tan Kaixun"
Which is the same as his PP account"

Yes most CC's give you 120 days or more to lodge a claim.

When there is a CC chargeback PP will do nothing to help, even if you can offer good info supporting your side of the transaction.

Ken

Different countries, different laws.

In UK the CC claim is against Your bank and the bank gives You money back. Most of Banks here will give You protection for 90 days when You pay by CC. Usually it has to be purchase with value £100 or more. It is part of Consumer Credit Act 1974 which is designed to protect the buyer​But it doesn't protect You if You use third party like PP or even Amazon in some cases.