When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who does the best 5513 case under 600$

aeromatic

Who sells the best case for a 5513 build ,just purchased a super 5513 dial and im looking for a case under 600usd my last 5513 and tudor snowflake were build using cartel 1680 cases this time i would like a case with stamped printings ! im hoping that the case can be adapted to fit a 1960s 2472 eta movement as i purchased 4 of them this month !

Thanks in advance !

I would say an older MBW case would be in the top three.

Thanks vlydog ! were can i find an mbw case ? i have never purchased one of these !

Either Yuki or, if you can locate 1, an old MBW are your best options. But, as is the case with all aftermarket Sub cases, the final result is only as good as your ability to turn a modern case into a 50+ year old antique.

Thanks Freddy ! making a case look 50 years old is right up my allie ! 

Got a yuki case that's pretty great. Had a few original mbw' says well. Hate to say it but the yuki case is better. Much less flaws to correct.

The yuki 5513 looks good in there site photos !

i had a one off from a previous manufacturer i was trying out. i very much regret selling this case, best case i ever had. was hoping to sell these regularly, too bad the manufacturer couldnt maintain this level of quality or conduct business appropriately. target price was around $350, cheaper than an MBK and no throw away parts unlike 85% of an mbk 5513

i forget which member bought this, but i hope its not just sitting in a parts drawer somewhere, accepted a Rolex movement too.

8540581626_6f617291da_o.jpg

8540581138_88d8aa5eda_o.jpg

8539477167_014f83b107_o.jpg

8539477271_a9887b932f_o.jpg

• Like 1

i had a one off from a previous manufacturer i was trying out. i very much regret selling this case, best case i ever had. was hoping to sell these regularly, too bad the manufacturer couldnt maintain this level of quality or conduct business appropriately. target price was around $350, cheaper than an MBK and no throw away parts unlike 85% of an mbk 5513

i forget which member bought this, but i hope its not just sitting in a parts drawer somewhere, accepted a Rolex movement too.

Looks Super !!!

Edited by aeromatic

Hey HighHo if you ever get that case in again, Shoot me a PM.

Would love to purchase it for my project. 

I was lucky enough to get one of his 5514 cases. Wish the 5513 case had come to fruition. If it was even close to as good as the 5514, it would have been a steal at that price.