When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black, Blue, or White?!

ceocorona

Dial Color!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What Dial Color Dominates Your Watch Collection?

What are your watch dial preferences?  This question has come to mind while I've spent the past few days deciding what color SOSF v2 dial to get...  The AR on some watches really manipulates the dial color.  For example the black dial SOSF looking blueish in various angles. 

So what dial color dominates your watch collection? I am going to use the poll results to help me decide my dial dilemma! Haha, thanks!  B)

...oh and my collection is dominated by black... everyone knows the saying, you just don't go back!  :inverted:

Have SOSF in white love it .

I have seen a few dial variations of the white/creme dial. Some whiter and others more gen like with the creme color.  Thats been a reason I have watched it from the sidelines.  Although I can say I have never seen any SOSF in the streets.  And I live in airports because of work and I see swiss watches as if they were Timex at Wal-Mart

Ceo just checked it out was going to offer it to you, right tone on dial and then said no way I love this one! :bangin:

Where is the DISLIKE button?! Haha, no worries... I just ordered all three dials from Toro! Haha I couldn't make up my mind! Ahh... So in a few weeks there will be at least one C&R SOSFs on the boards, lol.

Nice winder Gran! I've got also a Modalo winder (8 winding slots) 

I just have a four watch winder... It was to help keep my buying down.  It didn't work.  Although I did sell off a lot of the expensive frankens I have and will only have two expensive frankens ($1k) and the rest will be sub $300s.   :inverted:

If we are talking about the SOSF, I have a particular love for the look of the Silver / Creme dial version over the others.  I have as much love for really a nice dress diver as I do for a workhorse meant to take a beating, and this color pairing really fits the bill.  I will likely pick one up from Toro soon (unless this is one of the versions that you end up letting go, in which case I hope to get dibs).  

As far as the dominant color of my watch dials, there is actually a tie right now between black and orange (surprise, surprise if you look at my signature :p).  Finding really nice Reps with Orange dials is not an easy thing, so the majority of my gens are those, while the black ones are pretty well split between the reps and gens.  Of course there is a minor spattering of the rest of the watch dial rainbow, like blue, green, yellow, red, and white.  You gotta have at least one of each!   Diversity makes the world go round, afterall!

Edited by Uberscreamer