When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do sellers accept BitCoin?

EbolaVirus

I remember buying some of that a few years ago for my son to use .... he never did......I think at the time it was just a fad for him to say he had some.. though I could still use them I suppose if I saw somewhere I could use them... assuming the bitcoins I bought  are still there..

It may be a safer standard than the usual PayPal.

Safer, certainly not. Crypto coins transactions like Bitcoin are not reversible by any ways. It may also can be 100% anonymous, so you can't even try to find someone who scammed you this way.

Bad idea, unless the seller is very highly trusted :)

I remember buying some of that a few years ago for my son to use .... he never did......I think at the time it was just a fad for him to say he had some.. though I could still use them I suppose if I saw somewhere I could use them... assuming the bitcoins I bought  are still there..

You really should try to find where is your wallet.dat ... If it was really few years ago, you can have a little fortune now :)

Uhh ... find your bitcoins. you are rich.

dude, you should be rich now! They quadrupled in value!!!!!!!!!! Look into it! 

does anybody know a good site where to buy them?

dude, you should be rich now! They quadrupled in value!!!!!!!!!! Look into it! 

does anybody know a good site where to buy them?

I looked into it a while back but it seemed like a huge hassle to buy them. I ended up speaking with some guy in N.Y. who was supposed to be the BitCoin king, he wanted me to western union money to him, in the end I just gave up.