When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For the fat wristed,

FxrAndy

Depends on the type but for mid range and quick delivery in EU and ready made as example

http://www.watch-band-center.com/shop-watchstrap.html

https://www.watchband24.de/1ot08c2uc31rif6q4o8mkv1mo3,3,1,1,0,0,.html

UK one here limited but has some and low end budget price

http://www.ukwatchstrap.co.uk/?oo=312

But there are loads more mate..... as I have 8 and half inch I tend to have a few links but all depends on what you want, time and quality/price

What are you after ? any ideas roughly?

I got loads more for the more discerning gentleman... or rather fat wristed !! :)

It all depends if you can wait a few weeks and budget and style.... etc

Plus then you have the strap makers that make the OEM straps for gen brands like Hirsch, Rios1931, DiModell etc etc

Thanks guys

One to think about

I asked hirsch as it was for a father and son pair of watches so I wanted both the same, the son has a hirsch liberty that cost €35 to get hirsch to make one 20mm longer they wanted 3 months and €135!!

Thanks guys

One to think about

I asked hirsch as it was for a father and son pair of watches so I wanted both the same, the son has a hirsch liberty that cost €35 to get hirsch to make one 20mm longer they wanted 3 months and €135!!

Similar quality is Rios1931...they work similar to Hirsch and generally slightly cheaper...

There is a guy that gets the cancelled orders ...usually guys that special order XL and then cancel for what ever reason ...he sells them on for much less..

I got a Rios 'President' Alligator XL ... it is absolutely gorgeous and so soft..it was a cancelled special length order ... It was the cheapest Alligator I ever bought... s

So if he has something along those lines you can always get the matching standard strap....

I think that DiModell do a version like the Liberty...it is called the Jumbo slightly cheaper as I recall.. plus DiModell tend to do a longer length in their standard range... or try their Offroad model :) That is so comfy and has a slight twist with a double tongue buckle and padded upper plus WP.... and comes in XL :)

Try seeing if that is made in XL if it is of interest..

Or Birkenstock might do the style and XL off the shelf..

Or why not try RicardMg on here.... he does some nice straps that I have seen and they are very cheap for the quality and finish...I dont mean like PAM straps but the more classic/classy strap...

plus they will be a one off pair ;)