When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which of these would you use?

omgiv

That's the problem with mq you get what you get, maybe what was on the site and it maybe not. Crap shoot. I would say the same for other dealers of parts as well, you really have to know what you're doing and have patience to return some items and deal with the seller if/when what you get is not what you were expecting.

My experience with MQ has been pretty consistent & I have always received exactly what was in the QC pics he sent prior to shipment. You did request QC pics?

Phong & NDT are the worst offenders when it comes to receiving something different than what you saw on their websites. Phong, especially, has repeatedly sent me items that did not even match his QC pics. & at his crazy prices, that is something to consider, seriously, when searching for parts.

No I didn't ask for qc pics unfortunately. This is going back quite a while when I was still fairly inexperienced. I assumed that I was going to get what was in the pics posted on his site. I don't deal with him (mq) anymore but I guess it was partly my fault for not requesting those pics.