When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need your help. RWG no longer works as before

roro6263

Hi all,

I can't post pics in my messages.
I tick on the icon image, a window opens and when I past the link of the image which comes from my own server, nothing happens and I can not even close this window.
Only one solution, I have to do "return" with my browser (internet Explorer).
I also have an issue with the Copy and past function, it works only if I change the BBCode Mode, but if I do that all the options tools as the emoticons, quote, image and so on, are greyed
Any idea ?

Hope you'll understand well because of my English.
If a French member knows what I have to do, he can PM me.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : I just tried on another computer with Firefox and everything is ok !!!

I don't see where IE fails.

Edited by roro6263

Yes, I get weird results too. And with Tapatalk on the iPhone it will work fine, then it will stop sending PMs or attaching pictures. I don't know why this happens. I guess we will call it a "feature" and go on, eh? ;)

Hi all,

I can't post pics in my messages.

I tick on the icon image, a window opens and when I past the link of the image which comes from my own server, nothing happens and I can not even close this window.

Only one solution, I have to do "return" with my browser (internet Explorer).

I also have an issue with the Copy and past function, it works only if I change the BBCode Mode, but if I do that all the options tools as the emoticons, quote, image and so on, are greyed

Any idea ?

Hope you'll understand well because of my English.

If a French member knows what I have to do, he can PM me.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : I just tried on another computer with Firefox and everything is ok !!!

I don't see where IE fails.

remember if you up grade your membership you can get many more features and access much more info and advice...and of course you can post in the trade section too !!

And if you go to the general discussion forum and look at this thread

http://www.rwgforum....47-next-raffle/

You see there is a great incentive apart from the above to upgrade and its very cheap to do it and also you can do it monthly for just a couple of bucks :)

remember if you up grade your membership you can get many more features and access much more info and advice...and of course you can post in the trade section too !!

And if you go to the general discussion forum and look at this thread

http://www.rwgforum....47-next-raffle/

You see there is a great incentive apart from the above to upgrade and its very cheap to do it and also you can do it monthly for just a couple of bucks :)

Thanks Pete, as I said above, everything is ok now that  I've changed my browser, but I 'll read that closely because of the trade section is a place where I want to can go. ;)