When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Next raffle new Pics more watches!

Mike on a bike

Wonder who took it.......................... :g:  :partytime:

Well with that gift of photo taking it would clearly have to be someone amazingly gifted and handsome with a fantstic flair for witty repartee and an all round good guy...

My guess is no one here !! :)

Just a hunch, but I would guess it was not Mike then! When I first saw the photo I thought wow, Mike's photography skills are coming on leaps and bounds! :) Well done Mike, now how do I buy tickets???

AJ

Actually the pictures are from Pete, it's is/was his Breitling :p

Edit: @DinoD yes it's for VIP members only, you can update your profile by clicking on "upgrade" or PM Mike for upgrade instructions ;)

Edited by martijnp

YIPPEE

Matijn, I knew it was Pete's and he took the photo, that was the 'funny' I made!

AJ

First rule of rep club....no one explains a funny.... second rule of rep club..... no one pay attention  to pete......third rule of rep club...everyone stay quiet and pete might go away

:)

• Like 1

Still only for VIP members?

In a way mate.....

But what Mike is hoping to do by doing a raffle like this is for guys like you and all the other ordinary members (ordinary in level not personally ;) )

To take a little time to upgrade your membership to VIP or above..... that way you can access more sections and features that you cant as an ordinary member plus I believe you have adverts as a member whereas they all go if you upgrade...

To upgrade to VIP does take a little time but is easy ...and very cheap.... it can actually cost you a couple of bucks a month as you can pay by monthly payements or you can sign up for just a month etc....that way you can try out the upgrade...and either way you can stop at any time... or you will save a lot more if you sign up for a year and make a single payement of $36... no one is asking for a load of personal info and card details etc like some places do

REMEMBER...this aint to make a profit...it is to cover the cost of running the site..as RWG have to pay fees monthly to keep the servers running and maintained... you are not putting money in peoples pockets as such...you are just supporting the running and maintenance of this forum...

To all guys/members reading this...please take some time to support this forum..it aint expensive or a committment... remember how much you as individuals have benefitted from advice and information that is available here....

AND more importantly just think how much that advice and information and this forum has saved you in following this hobby and in buying reps.... just that alone is worth a few bucks from everyone here...

So please ...contact Mike by message or 'Admin' and ask for detals on upgrading

Remember you aint committing to any contract or terms like you would if you joined a service like Netflix or the like... there is no cancellation or worries in that respect as its not needed...its not that sort of membership

It can be a yearly or half yearly membership ...OR it can be a monthly membership.... So please give it a go.... help this forum to help you and to access all the additional features and sections... :)

Plus you can customise your profile too ... :)

In effect all RWG is asking for is a few coins out of your pocket...they aint looking to go for your wallets...thats the dealers job !!!   :) :) :)

PS Dino this isnt a reply to you directly mate its a general post hoping to reach out to other ordinary members :)