When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Few pics of my new 16610

rsh

geez R, the only thing I might nitpick is the squat crown emblem on the crown

KGrHqVHJEwFJhr4mMYBSslY05s60_571_zps0035

this one here looks just a tad taller.

The crown position relative to the case looks perfect, so I'm figuring it has a TC2824-2. Frankly, it all looks good and if no gen parts were used, it looks even better!

The crown looks good imo, just like the gen I have. In the 10th picture it looks a bit low though, but pethaps thats only the angle. The rehaut looks a bit shallow, again this depends on angle.. Bezel teeth looks softer than most gens i've seen, but that's not really a tell. The bezel pearl looks good.

You guys are good

It is one of TC original cases with the rehaut engraving, though I shaved it off, it is a v serial case

has a gen spec tube - GEN crown

GEN crystal

GEN insert

KH dial, BK dwo

V3 strap with v4 clasp, v2 divers link fwiw

Bezel is a TC just happens to be one that has deeper teeth that usual (probably factory defect)  and actually gen insert snaps in easily (a bit too easily)

I could only find a BK vs TC v2 thread...

I ordered a TC sub v6, and got gen insert incoming. I will go for a gen crystal and gen crown too. Now Im in doubt wether to get a BK dwo or not...

just see how the dwo is aligned when you get it, go from there.  When I tried using it, I could not get it to center well, I think it is because the numbers are just a tad left justified