When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's See Some Group Shots!

By-Tor

I'm lousy with the group shots but managed to shoot a new one anyway. My collection has gotten a bit smaller again. Not much variation and adventurous attitude, I admit... but these are the watches I wear. I'm perfectly satisfied with it now... and can't imagine of letting any of these remaining beauties go... ;) So... show me your collection... and let's see some nice new group shots!!!

160757-12302.jpg

@HighDef:

Navi and the Snowflake have been traded... to finance new purchases. I wanted the TT Navi just because I wanted to do community service and review it. I also mentioned this to EL. It was totally awesome watch and rep... but gold is too much for me. Both went to new good homes and good members.

About the Snowflake... that was difficult to part with. But I'm going to buy a gen Tudor Sub one of these days.

And COME ON GUYS...post some new group shots. Members are getting bored of seeing just my watches all over again. :lol:

Edit: Thanks Puggy. Great varied collection... makes mine feel unimaginative and dull. I'm just a mainstream sports watch guy... I absolutely love my reps though. ;)

I wouldn't mind getting one of those. Very cool. Now we should find a supplier of these... for the "almost perfect" new 45mm PO's dealers are getting.

By-Tor, if it's that rubber strap you want, look at Thornton Watch.

I am thinking of getting one myself... if only there were curved ends so it is a snug fit. :victory:

Folks at work like this combination. Black sub, maxi dial on ribbed rubber. I told them I bought the parts from the bay and put them together. :lol: I am waiting for a decent dial that will fit a CN case.

Anybody out there want to sell??

160968-12252.jpg

A very rough and ready group shot:

From L-R

PT 42mm PO on Hirsch

Josh PAM 111 (Lume & plume by PT)

Gen Omega Speedmaster

EL PAM 183 (lume & plume by PT)

Jaeger le Coultre Master Control

To come:

EL Finest Fiddy with PT for more of his magic :thumbsupsmileyanim:

161377-12183.jpg

My small but perfectly formed collection, thanks for looking!