When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Request: tc v6 vs gen pics

Erict719

im not talking about the lume im talking abythe minute dashes around the dial
Yes they do, that is the only tell that I can find on a KH dial, kind of an easy one to see unfortunately.(the 5 minute ticks are brighter then the 4 ticks I between them on a gen) Edited by Garyb

tc dials are emulating a 2008 mserial dial.but the tc sub is ment to emulate a 2002 y serial watch.but normal people whould never know this so don't really matter

kh dial look more gen than his standard dials because of the thikness of the marker rings

Edited by live1

I wish to know how the KH dial vs gen is Please if anyone have vs pic side by side
Would really need both watches shot in the exact lighting conditions and the white balance set the same(correct). Most of the photos we see(mine included) have the white balance all over the place. Some guys on these forums get it correct and I can see when a photo was shot by someone who knows what he is doing weather a pro or a very good enthusiast photographer. I'm just too lazy these days, lol.

tc dials are emulating a 2008 mserial dial.but the tc sub is ment to emulate a 2002 y serial watch.but normal people whould never know this so don't really matter kh dial look more gen than his standard dials because of the thikness of the marker rings
May I ask what the differences are between an M dial and a Y dial are?

Here's an early Y serial to compare with Mike's V6- the white ticks at the 5 minute marks are brighter and more pronounced

RLX50691.jpg

Y serial is around 2003 when they switched to the 16610 T case, but the dials didn't change. Swiss Made dials started around 2000.

Here's an M serial courtesy of ebay

KGrHqFHJBMFJi-YF9UBSsrO5pg60_571_zpsdf1a

5 minute marks seem lighter, but it could be the pic...

my tc dial have whiter hour marker, also wider lume surrounded at 6,9,12. I will try to post. A pic

But, I can't tell u guys which version it is, since its not KH , or v5 or others.

Janeto got it for me from tc, and it looks different from the others, however I do believe kH is flatter lume