When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New pureti.me offering

Dreamer

To expand on that with an A7750 if it goes bad half the modders/watchsmithes want nothing to do with them. I have a bad one now it will be looked at but that's because of past relationship and that is just to get it looked at. If it needs a complete fix/parts etc it goes in the bin.

mate if you have an ROO you do not want, sell it to me ;)

1 the baton @3 could have been made closer to the rim on the dw like gen 
2 the hands@6/9 are black with a red tip and @12 hand black with white tip
3 logo incorrect shape to gen 
4 the batons longer then gen and wider lum then gen

Collagecompare44mm_zpse20b9e7c.jpg
  • Like 1

Hello my friend, happy 2014!

The subdial hands color are obviously wrong, and hope they correct it before production :D

I think for the baton marker lengths, it would be good,because the rep pic is shown without the tachy ring.. after the ring is put in place, the length would be much closer, though it would still be wider. As for the logo, yes this is a flaw shared with many ROO rep models.. but this is good enough for me for now. :)

This is hands down the best AP watch to replicate cause 99% of the whole piece is black. 

Hopefully version 2 will be released or does ''best edition'' means 1 version only?

Thank you kindly, did he mention that on another forum please?

I know that for the ROO GP forged carbon, the rep CGs were given a satin grey finish as opposed to the correct microblasted finish. I had to do the mediablasting myself. 

yeah, read it on another forum at RG, lol... hope you don't have to do the microblasted by yourself this time :1a:

Its the replica of the same watch, but by Noob.. they should really get their act together if they wish to price it at $600.

The case is DLC stainless steel instead of FC. 

Hmm. Which replica looks better to you, legend ?

Like you, I think the Chanel factory(?) FC one looks very good. 

If you notice, there are very slight differences between the FC one and DLC one in the date window placement and subdial positions, or maybe thats just me.

We already ordered the FC one, and to me, its no regrets. I am waiting for the RG one though. :lol:

What's the RG one? Excuse my ignorance. New here and trying to learn the ropes.

oops sorry.. RG = rose gold. I think there are three or four models in this series: forged carbon, stainless steel (white dial), rose gold, and I think there is a ceramic one (same as the forged carbon one except its ceramic)

I am keen on the forged carbon one and rose gold one. ;)

Hi guys,

pretty new to this forum but my first impression is very positive.

Was looking for a long time for such a brilliant replica - I'm very curious how it will be in reality.

Any one who pre ordered received more pictures of it?

How do you guys feel about the white one ( I already own a hublot big bang black magic and need a good stainless steel alternative)

Cheers

I received the Puretime newsletter today, like many of you would have.

And they mentioned, without skipping a beat or batting an eyelid, that the orders would be shipped sometime after CNY, thereby blatantly reneging on their website promises that all pre-orders would be shipped before CNY. 

Thats the rep world for us I guess. Each pre-order lure is a risk we take, and I guess in this case, its a 2-3 week delay for the delivery of a very promising rep. Worth the time I would say, but PT should have made an update and apologies for the guys who pre-ordered. ;)

Something that would've taken merely 5 minutes, would've gone a long way. 

Well I have ordered the Noob RG version from Connie of Kingwatch instead of PT. 

Connie would at least state upfront that shipping would be on 10th Feb, and she would send me the payment link on 6th Feb. 

In my experience, she always delivers true to her word.

Just so that you know, PT does not have monopoly as a dealer in this. Soon, other dealers would be making the same offers on their sites. 

I would say that PT did a very good job on marketing, but performs poorly in the area of customer service at times.

What's the link to that website? 

www.kingshowbox.com.

The 44mm chronos are not listed on the site, but Connie is able to get them for you if you email her. I have been dealing with her for the past 2 years plus and she always keeps her word.

Her email: kingsales999@gmail.com.

Tell her what you want, and she will respond to you. I am not sure if she can offer the FC model, but she has confirmed that for the SS and RG models from Noob, she CAN deliver them on 10th Feb.