When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

toro-bravo

Has anyone had any luck with this seller?  I placed an oredr a couple of weeks ago and have not seen my watch.  Communication was very good prior to placing the order now I cannot get any response what so ever.  I know they are a trusted seller on here wondering if that staus has been validated recently.

Torobravo is a fantastic dealer and an ace guy, so don't worry! But do have in mind that it has been Chinese New Year for over a week and will continue to be so this week as well (meaning all of china is pretty much shut down). That might be one reason to why your not getting replies. 

When did you place your order?

He´s one of the best and no worries at all. Often has stock, if no stock and You have a special request/sold-out watch might take weeks for him to look for it. On top CNY. Write Toro one or 2 mails asking for the status (not 10 mails) wait some days and he´ll come back to You. Good luck.

I am lucky enough to have met T in person on numerous occasions. He's a super nice, knowledgable guy, runs a tight operation, always stands by his watches and has been in the game for years. He also shared a shanghai based watchsmith with me who has never let me down either, on the contrary takes on anything and is amazingly affordable.

Edited by Archetypal

Agreed 100% Toro always come thru.. one question tho, this is my first CNY.

Did Toro's site really get seized again or does he take it down during CNY?

I'm just getting a blank screen but it doesn't look like a takedown warning as it did several months ago, more like he disabled it temporarily?

Agreed 100% Toro always come thru.. one question tho, this is my first CNY.

Did Toro's site really get seized again or does he take it down during CNY?

I'm just getting a blank screen but it doesn't look like a takedown warning as it did several months ago, more like he disabled it temporarily?

He has a new website, perhaps you've been visiting the old one: http://torobravos2014.com/

So Noob question here, I placed an order with toro using pp, is it similar to Trusty Times process? I have ordered from Andrew 3 times all good results.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Nice to see so many positive sentiments for Toro Bravo. I've not had the opportunity to deal with him yet.

So many good words written about him inspires confidence, to be sure. It is Chinese New Year which I only know as a one day affair. Year of the horse. Last year , (the snake), was not the best, but worst year of my life. Seems like things are

better this new lunar year. I wish everyone happiness and prosperity. Also, saddle up hop on your horse and run like the wind!!!

• Like 1