When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretime , any issues ?

Jordanf1

The Fora are a small source of dealer's overall rep business. I just don't understand some of you veterans here. Why are you yammering on here and not PMing Angus on RG where he is most active? It goes a lot smoother when he is involved in your order.

Sorry to say this but I call BS...I have been talking via email to numerous people. Like I said, I ordered the diver v5.1 last week and it has already been shipped. I even canceled one order last night and was refunded hours later.

E,

Did Ryan say he has stock for the FC44? 

I do not want to be jumping from one fire to another. :lol:

It seems to me strange that PT was the first dealer to offer this watch, but other dealers end up being able to supply it sooner? 

If so the issue must be with PT not the factory who made it. Makes sense?

E,

It seems to me strange that PT was the first dealer to offer this watch, but other dealers end up being able to supply it sooner? 

Nice to hear. Why don't you send a message to PT for all our benefit and ask when they will gear back up (please). They might just answer you, my email has gone unanswered for 10 days so far. However I have only purchased 3 watches from PT.

Nice to hear. Why don't you send a message to PT for all our benefit and ask when they will gear back up (please). They might just answer you, my email has gone unanswered for 10 days so far. However I have only purchased 3 watches from PT.

To be fair, PT is obligated to give proper information and updates to its customers, be it a first-time customer or a long standing one.

PT did not reply me either, and thats that. I do not think communication between a seller and a buyer should be a privilege. It should be an integral part of the process.

Why should PT be replying to a select few, and not everyone who deserves an answer?

is intime new I've not looked at his site before i don't think but I've been away from reps  for a while 

They are one of the newer dealers, maybe around for around a year. 

But Ryan at intime is very responsive and trustworthy.

"If this was started over on RG, you'd all be in the sin bin by now" yes it might we sort of like our freedom here. ;)

Let me tell you a true story: Where I live there is no town police if there is a problem you call state police and they come. Town one or two over does have one I was driving through and saw a man on side of road getting out of car, I was slowing down for a red light anyway so stopped before I had to to let him cross the road, motioned him to cross . Well it turns out it was a unmarked police car and it seems he was getting in can not be sure because he looked at me got in hmm. Light turned green I went on my way and he then caught up pulled me over and gave me a ticket because I didn't have my seat belt on. :bangin:

• Like 1

E,

Ryan confirmed he has the stock of the AP44MM instock and ready to ship :) if anyone wants to take the punt, im holding off for now.