When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whats the closest Tag rep to original from trusted dealer?

d-sarpong

The whole reason I joined this site was not to get fooled. I believe it would be an insult to a lot of people if someone boasted about fooling someone for a profit. We all have our reasons for buying reps and none of us have a dog in the fight to argue against people who respect the real deals. If you know he would not respect a rep, get him a gen you can afford. Many folks on here will help you find something you can spend your money on that your dad will appreciate.

I'd be pissed if my son bought me a rep but tried to pass it off as a gen...

I'd be perfectly OK with a rep as a gift if it was presented as such....

Either buy something else for your Dad or buy a second hand gen for just a bit more than a good rep will cost you.

Just my $0.02

You could get him a Gen Used Tag for not much more than a good rep. Look at the Formulas. Also, if you know he wouldn't wear a rep then why would you consider trying to fool him or worse, embarrass him when he has an issue and takes it to a AD?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plus...don't have us do your homework for you if you must have one now.

Read thru this forum, relax, spend some time learning and find out more. There's a ton of knowledge here and it's free to read.

If you're in that much of a hurry to get something then it's too late for this site. Can't give you a diploma in your first week.