When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Hermes Birkin, Out Of The Box Experience

sashwatch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea thats true I was just curious what its flaws are.

And wait is that an ebay auction of a REP??? If yes, how do you guys know? And maybe that could explain why the guy had no bids.

The ebay seller's bags are either perfect copies or the real deal: in any event, you can learn from some of his pics. Look at the details of the stitching: notice how it's slanted, rather than straight? That's a hallmark of the authentic bags. Notice also the perfection in the details?

He's been selling since 2000 and has excellent feedback. Is this the first time he's offering Hermes bags? Personally, I don't know. Whatever the answer, I have to ask where he's getting them from.... Normally, this doesn't happen. Hermes never sells outside of their own distribution network, which does not include individuals like this ebay seller. My guess: pefect copies being sold at the price of gens.

I would have to do a little more investigative work to see for sure (where is he located; how does he say he obtains them; is this a one-time sale of Hermes items, etc.).

But the important thing is that his bags are indistinguishable from the real ones - at least concerning the giveaway details: that's the sort of quality you should look for in the $500.00 mirror-image bags.

I have no problem with the price if it is that good. I have bought my wife many expensive branded bags although never a rep. I am not worried about someone pulling out all the contents and analyzing every pocket. Does this bag pass the "Park Avenue" test (i.e. every woman who doesn't have one knows what it is and what it costs)? And yes, of course you should tell the person. If my wife wants it, it will be partially out of respect for my love of excellent reps. :)

a dealer from another forum said that there is a top quality rep of this purse that is so accurate that you can bring it to an AD to get it checked and they would not know the difference. Not sure if the one you;re selling is this model Sash...but if it is then I may be interested.

Let me know, thanks. Nothing like making your woman gush on Christmas with such a nice bag. Priceless.

hi all,

just to let you know that my hermes will take almost 1 week to handmade.. and it is snapping up very quickly.. factory do not have ex. stock.. i do not keep much inventory as well... i have a couple of bags.. which i have pre-orderd arriving on monday 11 Dec, ready to ship out.. colors are tan, camal, black and the famous orange... (the bag in this thread) .. so if you want to dote/impress/wet your loved one... time to grab it quickly and let her enjoy the out of the box experience.. :)

cheers

a dealer from another forum said that there is a top quality rep of this purse that is so accurate that you can bring it to an AD to get it checked and they would not know the difference. Not sure if the one you;re selling is this model Sash...but if it is then I may be interested.

Let me know, thanks. Nothing like making your woman gush on Christmas with such a nice bag. Priceless.

well, you are looking at one.... is that good... i personally bought 1 for my wife... and she LOVE it....

no matter how much anyone can tell you, at the end of the day you have to get it, feel it and smell the difference..

cheers

Just out of curiosity, how easy/difficult are these to clean? My wife has some pebble grain Coach bags, and they (Coach Dealer) have advised not to use any sort of leather cleaner or conditioner on them.

Definitely interested in these... Price is not a huge deal to me. But, real world, every day usability is... Along with keeping the bag looking nice...

Just out of curiosity, how easy/difficult are these to clean? My wife has some pebble grain Coach bags, and they (Coach Dealer) have advised not to use any sort of leather cleaner or conditioner on them.

Definitely interested in these... Price is not a huge deal to me. But, real world, every day usability is... Along with keeping the bag looking nice...

That's interesting since Coach makes their own cleaners and conditioners.

That's interesting since Coach makes their own cleaners and conditioners.

Yep... That's what I thought as well. They advised NOT to use their own brand of cleaners... Said it would cause discoloration in the leather. Of course, for their smooth surface leather, the cleaner/conditioner is fine. But for the pebbel grain... Forget it.

Has The World Gone Mad - $45,000 FOR A BAG???

http://cgi.ebay.com/HERMES-BIRKIN-35cm-Bag...2QQcmdZViewItem

Sash, can you actually get a totally exact and perfectly identical copy of this bag made with the same real croc leather that my wife could take into any AD and they would 'confirm' it as being 'genuine'?

If you can, how much to ship to UK with all the associated bits and pieces - lock, keys, clochette, sleeper, raincoat, papers, box and ribbon - and have you had any problems getting a package this size through UK customs to your customers?

Never even looked at bags before reading this topic Sash so many thanks for possibly earning me the ultimate Brownie points with the wife - now done some research and apparently the very very best Korean Super Copy manufacturers can even provide 'original' / 'authentic' receipts from EU and US AD's - like Harrods in London etc for all their Ultimate Super AAAAA+++++ bags!!!

Any other Korean Super's to choose from Sash - even at $500+ that's $44,500 off retail - this has got to be a total bargain.

This is a gen bag of Veau Epsom Leather. The one Sash has is Togo Leather (young female calf). Don't ask how I know.

Anyway, I did a bunch of research on these things and came to the conclusion that it was worth the money. I ordered a Tan version. But then I'm one of those crazy guys that spent $1700 on a rep. You can add this to the list. If it is as good as Sash says I will likely buy more.

OK, now I need to go take my panties off and try and focus on watches again. This whole thing has made me feel a little effeminate. :pg_bubbles:

Let's hope the little lady appreciates my hard work.

Cheers!

Has The World Gone Mad - $45,000 FOR A BAG???

http://cgi.ebay.com/HERMES-BIRKIN-35cm-Bag...2QQcmdZViewItem

Sash, can you actually get a totally exact and perfectly identical copy of this bag made with the same real croc leather that my wife could take into any AD and they would 'confirm' it as being 'genuine'?

If you can, how much to ship to UK with all the associated bits and pieces - lock, keys, clochette, sleeper, raincoat, papers, box and ribbon - and have you had any problems getting a package this size through UK customs to your customers?

Never even looked at bags before reading this topic Sash so many thanks for possibly earning me the ultimate Brownie points with the wife - now done some research and apparently the very very best Korean Super Copy manufacturers can even provide 'original' / 'authentic' receipts from EU and US AD's - like Harrods in London etc for all their Ultimate Super AAAAA+++++ bags!!!

Any other Korean Super's to choose from Sash - even at $500+ that's $44,500 off retail - this has got to be a total bargain.

ok, for real croc leather... it will take approximately 1 month to custom made... it will cost about $4000...

this is the kind of croc leather you will get.. and i dont really expect anyone to pay $4000 for a replica bag.. totally on request basis... but i know that there are scammers selling these for $20,000 on ebay..

163907-11657.jpg

163907-11658.jpg

the one offering for $599 is croc grain printing/engraved/pressed to a cowhide leather...

this is the extra accessories that you will be getting... invoice from a HK AD is possible too...

163907-11659.gif

for shipping... i prefer to take it offline... never know who is watching..

glad that i can be of any help to anyone especially during this season...

Anyway, I did a bunch of research on these things and came to the conclusion that it was worth the money. I ordered a Tan version. But then I'm one of those crazy guys that spent $1700 on a rep. You can add this to the list. If it is as good as Sash says I will likely buy more.

OK, now I need to go take my panties off and try and focus on watches again. This whole thing has made me feel a little effeminate. :pg_bubbles:

Let's hope the little lady appreciates my hard work.

Cheers!

First off...let me start by ranting that I just dropped $2k for gen LV bag for the wifey....BEFORE Sash showed up with these....@#$%^&*()_ :wounded1:

Now that I will be a hero to the misses but my pocketbook will be smarting for a little while....phuck! Did I say phuck I meant PHUCK! :angry::angry::angry:

Anyway, I bought the LV b/c the wife will be waiting a long ass time before she gets her Birkin...LONG Ass time...but in the meantime...Sash, your bags look fookin' awesome... :1a:

ChickenMan...def do a report on them 'cause I will be getting extra special attention from the misses if I score her a super good copy of the Herm*s Birkin...and Sash looks lilke he has a winner!

Sash...awesome looking bag you have there...I mean Awesome looking...that gen croc looks real tempting but I have already shot my wad...keep 'em coming! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

cheers

had to sell my gen 16610 to do it though...(btw--glad its gone) :blink: ..."is that a real role...?"

thanks tech... i am glad that you like the pictures... but you must see it in person... chicken manny can help for a review.. if he wants.. since his been researching for quite awhile... haha

i have a few takers that will already keep the factory busy for a while... i will stop taking further order soon once i know that i cant ship it in time for christmas!

ChickenMan...def do a report on them 'cause I will be getting extra special attention from the misses if I score her a super good copy of the Herm*s Birkin...and Sash looks lilke he has a winner!

Sash...awesome looking bag you have there...I mean Awesome looking...that gen croc looks real tempting but I have already shot my wad...keep 'em coming! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

cheers

had to sell my gen 16610 to do it though...(btw--glad its gone) :blink: ..."is that a real role...?"

Tech, I felt the same way about my TT Sub. It was my first really nice watch and I was actually happy to see it go. Bigger and better things, as they say.

So back to purses. I will do a review as soon as I see it. I will even take it over to a friends house that has 4-5 gen Hermes and see if a PIS (Purse Idiot Savant) can tell. That should be the true test.

Ditto on the Croc, but it might take a bit to get around that price tag. Who knows, she already got a Mercedes from me this year. I might just be stupid enough to do it.

Shoot me NOW. :doh:

Yep... That's what I thought as well. They advised NOT to use their own brand of cleaners... Said it would cause discoloration in the leather. Of course, for their smooth surface leather, the cleaner/conditioner is fine. But for the pebbel grain... Forget it.

Thanks to my girl I know the people at the local Coach boutique VERY well. I got her (yet another) a Coach Chelsea bag with the pebble grain and they vetoed the cleaner. Said that it would break down the pebble grain and make it look smooth.

Gave the go ahead for the mositurizer though.

you shouldnt have said this, the price just increased from 600 to 4000$ for the bag :lol: j/k ;)

Tech, I felt the same way about my TT Sub. It was my first really nice watch and I was actually happy to see it go. Bigger and better things, as they say.

So back to purses. I will do a review as soon as I see it. I will even take it over to a friends house that has 4-5 gen Hermes and see if a PIS (Purse Idiot Savant) can tell. That should be the true test.

Ditto on the Croc, but it might take a bit to get around that price tag. Who knows, she already got a Mercedes from me this year. I might just be stupid enough to do it.

Shoot me NOW. :doh:

LOL...yeah, I dropped the sub (hey, is that a...shadup already)..kept the TT for now... :slap:

Looking forward to the review...i'll prolly end up getting one anyway...'cause the LV bag's color CAN ONLY GO WITH CERTAIN OUTFITS... :crazy:

Oh man...let's not talk cars....two words there--CIVIC and X5... :scratch: yup...u know that drill... :doh:

...PIS...love that. Wonder if they use it...

cheers