When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The babies together thanks Mike on a bike !

Ezio

Here is a Quick shot of my milgauss and my newly 6538 from the man himself Mike one a bike

Thanks Mike !

Sorry for the dust on the milgauss crystal only outside just didnt have to time to remove it before the Quick photo !!:D

post-61085-0-45166000-1399468007_thumb.j

This is the spec of the 6538

Swiss ETA 2846 - Serviced

Rafflestime case and dial

Sternkreuz plexi crystal

Athaya BREVET crown

"Ghosted" bezel

And some more pictures the ones Mike sent me

post-61085-0-73986400-1399475098_thumb.j

post-61085-0-66902200-1399475147_thumb.j

post-61085-0-51246200-1399475154_thumb.j

post-61085-0-38243900-1399475177_thumb.j

Edited by Ezio

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: .................... Just kidding, wear in good health! :prop:

Haha Mike if it helps it miss you a little too haha :p

Looking good! Mike is a class act

He really is ;)!

I like the look of the 6538 on that strap! 

Wear them well mate :)

Thanks and yes it really does look perfect

Looking good !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sure does :)!

Those pics can't be from Mike himself :D

Wear that beauty in good health :)

Sent from my wooden drums using Tupperware

Ooh but it is :)!

Is this milgauss gen?? I really miss it sometimes but with gen xtal and bracelet this is probably the best milgauss rep that exists...if you get hold of a gen dial it would be the cracker :) And also the newly acquired watch from mike is classy! Enjoy :)

Is this milgauss gen?? I really miss it sometimes but with gen xtal and bracelet this is probably the best milgauss rep that exists...if you get hold of a gen dial it would be the cracker :) And also the newly acquired watch from mike is classy! Enjoy :)

Haha Hey mate yeah sure Would be perfect with the dial but just bought a house so no more money for reps haha havent had the time to add the gen Bracelet yet sadly but will do soon

My wife almost killed me when the package from Mike arrived haha

I suspect that Mike may have sent that 6538 to Nanuq before you got it, who tested it almost to destruction, left it out in the sun for 500 years, threw it into half a dozen BBQs, and then tied it to a tow rope and dragged it behind his car whilst driving all the way back to Mike to be posted on to you.

Poor thing!   :cry2:

Let me tell you that baby looks the part on, w/ 5 big crowns in my box and Ezio looking figured I send him a choice one. The one that will not be sold is still safely in there, to be honest looks wise this one may have the edge but movement and water proof decided the issue. That is an Akira build by the way, first rate. :notworthy:

Hehe, I know it's all subjective. This looks more 'barn find' than vintigized to me, but this whole game is not one I understand. I suppose it's like those who find a 'barn find' vehicle that's covered with rust, but no structural damage, and they spray the rust with Matt lacquer to preserve it :)

I love trying to find out why we have such different subjective views, what the cause(s) are, but this one has me beat :)