When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sapphy times any info?

fabioliveri

Thanks M

good to know, at the moment the answered me fats, but in chinese way, I am asking for qc pics and profile pics of the bezel and he send me web site pics, asking for a price and he told me minimum 50 pieces jajajajajajajajaja

Really chinese kills me !!! 

:cc_hang:  :fool:  :bangin:

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just found them too and asked for a quote for 3777 crystals. According to them they are gen spec and AR'd. But 160$ per crystal (incl. paypal and shipping) seems a bit high to me. Not sure yet if I order or not...

dca20270207e5fe7e45f5b13e63be166.jpg

6996b44e1bf479761c440b35125cce3e.jpg

062250a2bd07ca5c93817fd4042c1624.jpg

Here's some pics with a sapphy Xtal on my franken 089. The first pic shows the cyclops which IMO is quite good. Correct mag and no halo where it was attached.

The second pic shows the fit which is what annoys me the most. Xtal is a little tall for the case so won't seat flush. That of course could be the case so not sure I can fault them for that.

Finally the purple AR which is exaggerated on this watch because the dial can give of a similar hue but most of this is the crystal. I had a colorless AR before and I can definitely tell the difference. RIP Xtal. c7bb6862b7682a3e4c0fa23d1eedeac2.jpg