When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Iwc Ing Chrono !

Guest eddielee11

Guest eddielee11

IWC

Model : IW372501 New!

Series : Ingenieur Chronograph

Band : Stainless Steel Bracelet

Dial : Black

Size : Gents Case : Stainless Steel (Case diameter: 42.5 mm, Case height: 13.5 mm)

Movement : Automatic

Water Resistant (Meter) : 120 meter dash in the rain while wrapped in zipploc

New iwc ing chrono

Exact duplication 1: 1

Never dial production technique

Exact weight

Genuine sapphire. Not synthetic sapphire

Working chrono

In bracelet or in nylon strap

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/300...20ing%20chrono/

164849-11367.jpg

164849-11368.jpg

164849-11369.jpg

164849-11370.jpg

164849-11371.jpg

I suppose that it has the same modified movement than the Portugieser Chrono with the running seconds at 6? If so have the makers looked into the issues that the Porto had?

Good point. :(

Pity cause it's a real beauty. :huh:

Edited by ryaku

Lovely!! :wub: This was unexpected.

Now I am happy that I never got the regular Ingenieur... Movement issues aside, this model is my first choice.

Details on the dial looks very sharp. The only minor issue I notice is that judging from the pictures it looks as if the dial does not have the cocentric lines on the minute track and subdial tracks?

I suppose that it has the same modified movement than the Portugieser Chrono with the running seconds at 6? If so have the makers looked into the issues that the Porto had?

Hi Lovepanerai. Can you elaborate more? Dun quite get it, as in wad issues the porto chrono has?

Now that they have com eup with a reliable asian 7750 it only seems the next step to creat one with the seconds at 6 versus the bastardized version used in so many watches.

This is a GREAT looking watch!

Hi Lovepanerai. Can you elaborate more? Dun quite get it, as in wad issues the porto chrono has?

There are three extra gears added to the 7750 movement, in order to move the seconds subdial from nine o'clock to six.

Not quite as troublesome as the eleven gears added to the Daytona movements with seconds at six, but still a possible source of trouble..

Nontheless, this is a must-have!!

There are three extra gears added to the 7750 movement, in order to move the seconds subdial from nine o'clock to six.

Not quite as troublesome as the eleven gears added to the Daytona movements with seconds at six, but still a possible source of trouble..

Thx. But so far are there any issues on it? So is it still accurate?

Please read The Zigmeister's comments from the workbench on serviceing 2 of my IWC PortugiesersHere

Now that they have com eup with a reliable asian 7750 it only seems the next step to creat one with the seconds at 6 versus the bastardized version used in so many watches.

This is a GREAT looking watch!

it remains to be seen if this one is going to be reliable

there are 5 extra transfer gears according to The Zigmeister

Thx. But so far are there any issues on it? So is it still accurate?

Eddie assured me that the issues have been fixed